Zanesville 08-09

Hoopster
Riding the Bench

Re: Zanesville 08-09

Post by Hoopster »

IMHO- I agree TW is a team I'd like to believe the Devils "run out the gym", and with any type of consistent scoring in that 3rd qrt we probably do. If that lead got to say 15 pts going into the 4th TW probably packs it in...But i'm glad we struggled abit just because it allowed the team to be in a late game situtation with the game still on the line- great experience! Thinking back to summer league play this group always seems to keep the game interesting. Two thing i think contribute to that are: 1 Youth- The young players are going to make untimely mistakes/bad decision as they progress through the year. 2 Lack of that killing instinct- We can't float/cruise through games and just be happy with the lead, we have to "Want" to beat the other team by as much as possible everytime on the floor, trying to punish them for even stepping on the floor. But i think these are areas that will improve with time.....

Hoopster
Riding the Bench

Post by Hoopster »

8 days, 8 hours, 19 mins, 30 secs til tip-off!!!!

Go Blue!

tropical breeze
Riding the Bench

Post by tropical breeze »

Does anyone have a scouting report on Reynoldsburg? They seem to always have a competitive team...

BuckeyeCAV
Varsity

Post by BuckeyeCAV »

tropical breeze wrote:Does anyone have a scouting report on Reynoldsburg? They seem to always have a competitive team...

tropical breeze,

Let us know in Chillicothe if you find out anything. We play up there against our old OCC foe on:

02/14/09 REYNOLDSBURG HS Varsity/J.V. at Reynoldsburg 6:00 pm 7:30 pm

ZvilleBlueDevil
JV Team

Post by ZvilleBlueDevil »

Do your own scouting BuckeyeBlueDevil..... :aaaaa8 :aaaaa88

BuckeyeCAV
Varsity

Post by BuckeyeCAV »

ZvilleBlueDevil,

Such negativity. :roll:

I believe I was asking tropical breeze a Zanesville Alum who resides in Chillicothe. Hmmmm.......do I see sour grapes on here from you? I guess that is what to be expected when you can't have a winning record against Chillicothe.

Hmmm......maybe that is the real reason why Zanesville is departing our beloved SEOAL. :aaaaa14

GO CAVS :!: :aaaaa93

I still stand by saying, good luck this season except when our two schools meet.

tropical breeze
Riding the Bench

BuckeyeCav...I don't believe Chillicothe has a winning record against Zanesville, better check you numbers. And I STAND by my earlier statement that Chillicothe was very fortunate NOT to have had to play Zanesville in Athens last year or that banner you are so rightfully proud of may not have been hung. I will root for Chillicothe this year as I believe they have some good quality kids that have a chance to be very good. As far as sour grapes, only defending the ole homestead when jealous "want a be's" attack unnecessarily.

ZvilleBlueDevil
JV Team

Tropicalbreeze:It's funny ..Zanesville threaten's this fan i believe wacko as he has been described on this forum before.He hates it the Ville has had established bball program and that Chilly recently found sucess and that they did STATE CHAMPS :aaaaa41 but we walk into Winland Gym with our head held high as we look at the State Banners and the SEOAL CHAMP banner over your Cav's in 08 and cut down your nets..Leaving the seoal is no big secret mmmmm travel and cost so keep harping on that dead horse and as far as your Good Luck keep it mean's absolutely nothing coming you.Most Cav's fans are great people one that comes to mind Hitchbone who is a wonderful man and lot's more like him and not you.So believe me we won't lose sleep over your future post. :aaaaa9

GO BLUE DEVIL"S

Hoopster
Riding the Bench

Post by Hoopster »

4 Days, 7 Hours, 6 Min and Counting!

Go Blue!

OakCity04
Waterboy

Post by OakCity04 »

What games of Zanesville's at home should I get excited about? Except Warren Harding what premier games should I look for to watch.

tropical breeze
Riding the Bench

Wheeling Park, Massillon, Not sure what Worthington has this year. Glad to see Cambridge back on the schedule. (Hopefully, DOC's title game)

OakCity04
Waterboy

Post by OakCity04 »

What teams does zanesville play with major D-I talent? I know Chilli and WGH but who else maybe on the home schedule. Because I want to try and make it to a few games this year.

OakCity04
Waterboy

Post by OakCity04 »

Any details??

BuckeyeCAV
Varsity

Post by BuckeyeCAV »

ZvilleBlueDevil wrote:Tropicalbreeze:It's funny ..Zanesville threaten's this fan i believe wacko as he has been described on this forum before.He hates it the Ville has had established bball program and that Chilly recently found sucess and that they did STATE CHAMPS :aaaaa41 but we walk into Winland Gym with our head held high as we look at the State Banners and the SEOAL CHAMP banner over your Cav's in 08 and cut down your nets..Leaving the seoal is no big secret mmmmm travel and cost so keep harping on that dead horse and as far as your Good Luck keep it mean's absolutely nothing coming you.Most Cav's fans are great people one that comes to mind Hitchbone who is a wonderful man and lot's more like him and not you.So believe me we won't lose sleep over your future post. :aaaaa9

GO BLUE DEVIL"S

A team I might add, that is 1-3 against Chillicothe and can't hang in the SEOAL. :-D

ZvilleBlueDevil
JV Team

:aaaaa9 ......The Ville's coaching staff won't be hard to find tonite Reynoldsburg at Newark makes it easy on scouting considering first and 3rd opponents of season.......

I look for a big game from the two seniors in this season 1st game being on the road just makes it harder but i know there ready... GO DEVIL"S

Return to “Boys Basketball”