River Pilots @ Fort Frye (2-0)

EasternDlookout
Waterboy

Re: River Pilots @ Fort Frye (2-0)

Post by EasternDlookout »

River sucks enough said. Kyle Schwendeman, Chandler, Eddy, Smith, and probably Tyler Norris (jv player) would be the best player on the horrible team if the river pilots.

mdp21
Riding the Bench

Post by mdp21 »

Add another smart guy that knows it ALL....EasternDlookout...what a wonderful person you must be !
you fit well right next to easternDspy...which knows absolutely nothing about river, but continues to run off at mouth, like he knows what he's talking about !

EasternDlookout
Waterboy

Post by EasternDlookout »

You are right we do fit well together..front row see ya here. All you need to know is stats and history and both of them are on ffhs's side...but I can't wait to see the 95-96 bulls come to beverly tonight...what a great deal 5 bucks to watch the river nba All-Stars!

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Yep and Rivers big 12 point win at home vs Frontier.I hope they try to play both big guys at once they wont be able to guard all 4 guards.I hope your 5th place River llPilots bring a banker to cash the checks you wrote that they can't cash.

mdp21
Riding the Bench

Post by mdp21 »

EasternDspy wrote:All River players played jv last yr except the 2 big boys.FF jv beat them.I don't think you realize how good FF is?
That is about half correct...They all split quarters pretty much 2 jv and then dressed varsity...So what they did against your JV team doesn't mean much ! They were never ALL on the floor at the same time, so i don't understand how that matters ? I do understand how good fort frye is...They're the team to beat ! I never once said they were not good or anything to that extent !
Good Luck !

mdp21
Riding the Bench

Post by mdp21 »

[quote="EasternDspy"]Yep and Rivers big 12 point win at home vs Frontier.I hope they try to play both big guys at once they wont be able to guard all 4 guards.I hope your 5th place River llPilots bring a banker to cash the checks you wrote that they can't cash.
Wow... Lol... how pathetic you 2 must be !
Enjoy your game

I drain 3's
Varsity

Post by I drain 3's »

EasternDspy wrote:Ofcourse they wont look dominant playing with Smith who shoots a ton and rightfully so.Zach Eddy comes in scoring 14 ppg.Put him on Caldwell give him 30 shots and he would lead the league in scoring.Also Schwendeman was the one that was sick and threw up during the game.Give KSwish the rock and he will score.
Lol 30 shots a game? I'd sure as hell hope he'd lead the league in scoring. Weichman has 44 the past two games. Only a sophomore, im taking him over schwendeman.

Phoenix
JV Team

Post by Phoenix »

can we get some scores?

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

River 12 FF 9 after 11

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

River 17 FF 30 Half...

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

River 32 FF 36 After 3

Phoenix
JV Team

Post by Phoenix »

final?

riverpilot33
Freshman Team

Post by riverpilot33 »

Score anyone??????

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

River 40 FF 53 final

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

KSwish brought it tonight and proved he was one of the league's top players.Ff overall played by far their worst game but clawed themselves to a 13 point victory.FF needs to get scoring from someone other then Smith,Eddy,and Schwendeman..

Phoenix
JV Team

Post by Phoenix »

mdp21 wrote:YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT RIVER HAS !!! HOW CAN YOU SAY THE STUPID STUFF YOU SAY ?? YOU DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT RIVER HAS FOR GUARDS TO COMPARE WITH ANYBODY ELSE !! I HOPE THE GOOD LORD MAKES YOU EAT EVERY LAST WORD YOU SAID !!
A friend of mine told me to check this site out, at first i thought "this site is alright" they seem to share information about other teams that you may or may not be familiar with....And there are a few that share some great information, but for the most part there are a BUNCH of Blooming Idiots !! Whom evidently don't have much of a life, but to try and stir up some kinda of war of words or controversy, like a bunch of little kids. Well, i will tell you a little something, like it or not, i don't care... I've coached those River boys in basketball early in their younger days, and in Baseball, all the way from Tee-Ball to High School, And I'll tell you right now, THEY HAVE MORE HEART AND DESIRE THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE !! So hopefully, those AWESOME young men bring their A games tonight, and you'll see for yourself, they are far from terrible cellar dwellers with no talent !! Those are the words i hope they make you chew up and swallow, starting tonight, in this BEST against THE WORST basketball game... Good Luck
God Bless
open mouth, insert foot

rickoshay
SEOP

Post by rickoshay »

EasternDspy wrote:KSwish brought it tonight and proved he was one of the league's top players.Ff overall played by far their worst game but clawed themselves to a 13 point victory.FF needs to get scoring from someone other then Smith,Eddy,and Schwendeman..

Chan needs to do "the slash", that will help open things up for the others...

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

River fans must of been tired after long drive home

ferflog
JV Team

Post by ferflog »

Fort Frye players are well-coached and know their roles.

#15, #24, and #3 do almost all the shooting.
#31 and the other kid (forget his #) set screens and hit the boards.
They all run the offense well.
It will always take a good team effort to beat any Dan Liedtke-coached team.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Yea they need to find a 4th scorer.Lang 31 a soph does all the dirty work

Return to “Boys Basketball”