Top 25 Players in Southeastern Ohio!!!

Flashing Cursor
Freshman Team

Re: Top 25 Players in Southeastern Ohio!!!

Post by Flashing Cursor »

I'd take Evan Legg from Piketon over any PG listed on here so far. No doubt the best of the soph. class and for sure in the top 25 in SE Ohio.

Main Man
Freshman Team

Post by Main Man »

I saw the Unger kid at the Jackson scrimmage and he was very good................

I also saw the Maxwell kid from Zane Trace and he is very good also..only a junior..........

fighting_falcon
Freshman Team

Post by fighting_falcon »

Lots of talk about d1 offers for kids. Can anyone name some schools that are offering these kids instead of saying "many schools"

Bricklayer
Riding the Bench

Post by Bricklayer »

One Player Jacob Crapyou

pdracing23
Riding the Bench

Post by pdracing23 »

Flashing Cursor wrote:I'd take Evan Legg from Piketon over any PG listed on here so far. No doubt the best of the soph. class and for sure in the top 25 in SE Ohio.

Obviously you will disagree and maybe you are saying best in the sophomore class as a PG but i have to believe Harrison Martin of waverly is the best sophomore in Pike County. As a sophomore he already has a big ten ready body. As someone else stated on here they had seen him take games over as a freshman. I am not saying he is the best in southeastern Ohio because he still needs to further develop his outside shooting but he has a great build and get to the basket whenever he wants.

sparky
All State

Post by sparky »

cox and quinlan would be good recruits for southern state. how many d 1 players have ever come out of the southern hills league?

60ft.6in.
Freshman Team

Post by 60ft.6in. »

Ummm....Does Southern State even recruit?

Anyone could play there if they are some what athletic......

I'm sure Chris Cox is just waiting for that phone call from Southern State.... :roll:

He is only a sophomore, I'm sure he is hoping for a little something more than Southern State....

PirateFan_2010
Riding the Bench

Post by PirateFan_2010 »

jumper wrote:Austin Pollard from Green can play for anyone in this area in any division.He has quickness,speed ,can go to the hole and shoot from most any range Plays pretty good D

Yes Pollard is good, but he isnt playing this year.

Flashing Cursor
Freshman Team

Post by Flashing Cursor »

pdracing23 wrote:
Flashing Cursor wrote:I'd take Evan Legg from Piketon over any PG listed on here so far. No doubt the best of the soph. class and for sure in the top 25 in SE Ohio.

Obviously you will disagree and maybe you are saying best in the sophomore class as a PG but i have to believe Harrison Martin of waverly is the best sophomore in Pike County. As a sophomore he already has a big ten ready body. As someone else stated on here they had seen him take games over as a freshman. I am not saying he is the best in southeastern Ohio because he still needs to further develop his outside shooting but he has a great build and get to the basket whenever he wants.

I just figure since Legg's rated in the top 80 of the state, he's for sure top 25 in SE Ohio. Also, If I was sarting a team from Pike county I'd take him first pick. You can't do nothin' w/out a good PG.

BTW:: Big Ten 3 men average 6'9" 225 lbs

Martin is a very good player can't take anything away from him. Besides his dad is a Western boy. Basketball is in his blood.

Kretzer's the one to watch over the next 4 years. I've seen a lot of 8th graders in the last 25 years and he is one of the better jump shooters I have seen.

tribetime
Freshman Team

Post by tribetime »

Hebb from Warren.
he will average between 15 and 20 a game this year..
im kind of glad he's flying under the radar though

pdracing23
Riding the Bench

Post by pdracing23 »

Flashing Cursor wrote:
pdracing23 wrote:

I just figure since Legg's rated in the top 80 of the state, he's for sure top 25 in SE Ohio. Also, If I was sarting a team from Pike county I'd take him first pick. You can't do nothin' w/out a good PG.

BTW:: Big Ten 3 men average 6'9" 225 lbs

Martin is a very good player can't take anything away from him. Besides his dad is a Western boy. Basketball is in his blood.

Kretzer's the one to watch over the next 4 years. I've seen a lot of 8th graders in the last 25 years and he is one of the better jump shooters I have seen.

Big Ten 3 men average 6'9 225 lbs.?????

Evan Turner 6'6 205lbs Ohio State
Keaton Grant 6'4 207lbs Purdue
Verdel Jones 6'5 176lbs Indiana
Manny Harris 6'5 185lbs Michigan
Chris Allen 6'3 205lbs Michigan State

Just to name a few 3 gaurd starters in the big ten. Ohio States starting center isn't even 6'9

swamisez
JV Team

Post by swamisez »

Blake Justice of Peebles was the best player I saw last year. Only saw two games, but i was left in awe. As a frosh, the sky is the limit.

bucknut 23
Varsity

Post by bucknut 23 »

swamisez

I agree with you about Justice. He is getting a lot of letters right now from Division I schools and played on a very good AAU program this past summer from up around the Akron area. He will be fun to watch over the next three years.

U know?
Riding the Bench

Post by U know? »

Where are the South Gallia and River Valley people?

Return to “Boys Basketball”