Trimble vs. Wood County Christian Wv.

noname
Waterboy

Trimble vs. Wood County Christian Wv.

Post by noname »

How bad will the cats get beat this Friday?

Golfer101
JV Team

Re: Trimble vs. Wood County Christian Wv.

Post by Golfer101 »

May be the best chance for a Tomcat win.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Trimble wins in double OT

http://newsandsentinel.com/page/content ... l?nav=5063

Trimble 70,

Wood County Christian 67,

double overtime

WILLIAMSTOWN -Wood County Christian let one get away here Friday night, dropping a double overtime decision to visiting Trimble, 70-67.

The Wildcats had their chances in the second overtime, but missed five of their nine free throws and thus suffered their third loss in 11 outings.

Seth Rataiczak had 22 points and 15 rebounds to lead Wood County while Kalen Gandor had 18 points and and 10 boards.

Trimble was led by Konnor Stanley with 17 points while Jacob Harper added 15.

Wood County travels to Teays Valley Christian at 7 p.m. Tuesday.

tomcat15

Post by tomcat15 »

koondogger wrote:It has been tough getting this program back up to the speed it was operating at when I was ran off by administrators. But, my role as a consultant has been very worthwhile. Its great seeing the coaches come together with my old schemes and it has been fun seeing kids show the joy they played with all the time when I was coach. I predict an undefeated finish to the season.
Thanks for coming back and helping coach K. It felt like old times again last night. Keep up the good work.

Golfer101
JV Team

Post by Golfer101 »

Maybe this win will get the Tomcats on the right track.

noname
Waterboy

Post by noname »

Is that really true that Koons is a consultant? If he was ran off by the administrators then why would they let him come back as a consultant and why would he want to come back? Who's idea was this and how does the current varsity coach feel about that?

Amarranavajas
Freshman Team

Post by Amarranavajas »

noname wrote:Is that really true that Koons is a consultant? If he was ran off by the administrators then why would they let him come back as a consultant and why would he want to come back? Who's idea was this and how does the current varsity coach feel about that?
I doubt if that is true, but would not be surprised since the admin has changed since Koondogs ouster. Was he really forced out anyway? I know when he applied at NY he was given a good recommendation from over there.

Return to “Boys Basketball”