Warren @ Fort Frye Dec 30th

classof79_whs
Riding the Bench

Re: Warren @ Fort Frye Dec 30th

Post by classof79_whs »

I have to go with my boys in blue in this one. They are just too big, quick, and physical. Jeremy Hastie becomes Tim Tebow in the 4th quarter, so if this is even a game, it will end in Warren's favor. However, I don't think this one with be close. No one to stop Windland and French, but plenty of guys to stop Eddy and Smith. Warren by as many as they want.

classof79_whs
Riding the Bench

Post by classof79_whs »

Slimgarrett, I'm not sure why you are comparing French and Smith. They play different positions and have different roles on their teams.

slimgarrett
Waterboy

Post by slimgarrett »

I was not the one that started the comparisons. EasternDspy was, I was just giving my opinion. They both do play different positions, and are both great ball players. Whether you like my opinion or not Evan at the Varsity level is going to have to handle the ball sometimes besides shooting. His work ethic is great and I know he will work as hard on this as he has his shooting. Great things are in store for both Shon and Evan. They are both fine young men.

dennisdrinksbud
Freshman Team

Post by dennisdrinksbud »

Slimgarrett, his username is EasternDspy, but 95% of us refer to him as Charlie, or more preferably "Chuckles", welcome to SEOPS.

slimgarrett
Waterboy

Post by slimgarrett »

:lol: thanks for the heads up and the welcome......

Phoenix
JV Team

Post by Phoenix »

Dennisdrinksbuds...you ever go on that date yet, or did the high school girl realize you have no fuzz on your peaches?

dennisdrinksbud
Freshman Team

vigril, if your friend would get up and check his Facebook he would find out that I'm not who you think I am.

Hope2BCoach
Waterboy

Post by Hope2BCoach »

I feel like nothing matters besides the fact that Shon Smith is the Most OVERATED player in the Country! The kid drops 30 on teams like Morgan Caldwell and River and everyone praises him like hes God. Get over it already. I bet Warren wins by 20+

Phoenix
JV Team

Post by Phoenix »

Yea you're right. I forgot about the west muskingum game last year...

Phoenix
JV Team

Post by Phoenix »

And come on sewell. You've bragged to people about what you say on here. Stop with the lies...god is watching

Tim Hardaway Jr.
JV Team

Post by Tim Hardaway Jr. »

He's not sewell. You fort frye people just love to show how smart you really are.

warriorfrosh
JV Team

Post by warriorfrosh »

Fun to see the banter on this thread but let's keep it focused on the game...I'm concerned about Warren's lay off and while the kids think they are fine, what will happen at the opening tip? Let's hope the Warriors are above a dropoff and can keep the train rollin'....as far as the individual kids are concerned, they are all great kids and competitors, each has their strengths and contributions, but the most important quality is what do they do for their TEAM? Do they play within themselves and their role to maximize the CHEMISTRY OF THE TEAM?....this is where I see a difference in the Warriors mentality this year....let's hope this is their year to shine the brightest!

Phoenix
JV Team

Post by Phoenix »

People have told us who you are.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

This is the kinda game that makes you better.

Tim Hardaway Jr.
JV Team

Post by Tim Hardaway Jr. »

Yeah who am I? Wes Riley? Or any other former Marietta basketball player. You think you know a lot more than you actually do

dennisdrinksbud
Freshman Team

vigril wrote:And come on sewell. You've bragged to people about what you say on here. Stop with the lies...god is watching
God spelled with a lower case g? He saw that.

SE_baseball
Waterboy

Post by SE_baseball »

If fort frye keeps this game close I will be surprised warren is way to good. Can you explain how dennisdrinksbud is Jon Sewell

Phoenix
JV Team

Post by Phoenix »

Just from what people have said. Somwonw told me about how he always bragged about posting stuff on here and told them his username. I'm just tired of the marietta people getting on ff threads and talking them down when they haven't even seen them play

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Virgin Dennisdrinksbud is not John Sewell its a hs kid that plays baseball and ohbaseball25 is his friend.They know absolutely nothing about Bball so don't let them bother you
Sorry big John.

Phoenix
JV Team

Post by Phoenix »

Apologies to the big man

Return to “Boys Basketball”