South Gallia vs Trimble

Rebels on 3
All State

Re: South Gallia vs Trimble

Post by Rebels on 3 »

Great win Rebels. Got Trimble back from that football game.

Rebelcat
All Conference

Post by Rebelcat »

tomcat15 wrote:We are just getting revve up for this season and will be full tilt this evening. I figure if I can get the head man to incorporate a few of my ideas, we should win by 20. The only reson you are doing well is that the level of competition in this league is the worst I have seen since 1990.
It was ugly. SG totally dominated.

Power 105
All Conference

Post by Power 105 »

Here is the game story from tonight's South Gallia win over Trimble 68-33 from Mercerville: http://wxtq.com/?p=6863

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

tomcat15 didn't have much to say after the game

Rebelcat
All Conference

Post by Rebelcat »

Rebels on 3 wrote:tomcat15 didn't have much to say after the game
I noticed that as well.

Farmer Yoder
Freshman Team

Post by Farmer Yoder »

Runnin rebels wrote:Left at half.. 39-8 south gallia ahead... Trimble didn't score in 2nd quarter
Them officials you guys hired were terrible. No wonder them cats couldnt score. Plus, the tomcat players arent used to playing in a gym that is so closely reminiscent of a barn. I thought you guys were builiding a nice facility.

Hey tomcats, if you want revenge, hire me for the rematch. I might even cut my rate for you.

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

Farmer Yoder wrote:
Runnin rebels wrote:Left at half.. 39-8 south gallia ahead... Trimble didn't score in 2nd quarter
Them officials you guys hired were terrible. No wonder them cats couldnt score. Plus, the tomcat players arent used to playing in a gym that is so closely reminiscent of a barn. I thought you guys were builiding a nice facility.

Hey tomcats, if you want revenge, hire me for the rematch. I might even cut my rate for you.
Let's not talk about officials when trimble is known to have the worst officials around. I think they have been turned into the ohsaa a few times come to think about it. Also something else South Gallia had more fouls called than trimble did. One more thing our gym is way better than trimbles, and it sounds like you need to turn your gym into a barn to get some use out of it cause there's no ball being played in it. Good luck getting a W.

Sggrad06
Varsity

Post by Sggrad06 »

Wood county might be their best chance to get a W all year... Good luck

rebelmoma3
Waterboy

Post by rebelmoma3 »

Let me just say this i am sick of people on here always putting are school down and are kids we have a good group of kids each and everyone of them.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

rebelmoma3 wrote:Let me just say this i am sick of people on here always putting are school down and are kids we have a good group of kids each and everyone of them.
Here ya go rebelmoma3 - some 'positive' stuff about the Rebels ... http://trivalleyconference.com/AAA.html

rebelmoma3
Waterboy

Post by rebelmoma3 »

all i see on here is people putting down are school and are kids and i can not handle someone putting down a kids it just makes me mad if they can not say some thing nice just do not say anything

Hercules
JV Team

Post by Hercules »

Easy!!!! He's just quoting out of the Farmer Yoder "excuse book"

Rebelcat
All Conference

Post by Rebelcat »

Farmer Yoder wrote:

I love SG's gym. It's colorful, well lit, great sound system plus bleachers behind one basket for the students.
Last edited by Rebelcat on Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Do not take the bait.

noname
Waterboy

Post by noname »

Facilities don't matter. It's how much your what your willing to put in. Didn't the past state champions practice in a real barn?

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

Koondogger wrote:We played in the barn annually it seemed back in the good ole days, some 5 or so years ago. Of course SG, nor this band of Cat coaches, know much of "The Barn" these days. Just remember, this is the direction you chose. It did not have to be this way.

Just my thoughts guys! :mrgreen:
Not sure about all this?

noname
Waterboy

Post by noname »

I think someone needs to get over the fact that they are no longer coaching at Trimble and move on. It's been almost three years now. If he is as good as a coach as he thinks then he should have no problems coaching somewhere else. :roll:

Return to “Boys Basketball”