marietta @ belpre....

Tim Hardaway Jr.
JV Team

Re: marietta @ belpre....

Post by Tim Hardaway Jr. »

I agree with you completely Snowman. I am close with the team as I go to school at Marietta and enjoy supporting my classmates and teachers/coaches. The referreeing is bad in most every game in these parts so it makes it an easy scapegoat.

Snowman79
Riding the Bench

Post by Snowman79 »

I was referring to your ain't post Dennis.

Ohio, glad to see the Tigers being supported by those in the student section in a positive fashion. I personally have followed the Tigers for years and have not liked some of the things in-about the program in the later years but still love to keep up with the Tigers, throughout the season so far you've been great for the Tiger followers on here even if I don't agree with you on some things. Thanks and cheer the boys on tomorrow night, they will need it!!!

dennisdrinksbud
Freshman Team

Post by dennisdrinksbud »

Snowman79 wrote:I was referring to your ain't post Dennis.
I'm sorry haha I thought you were being sarcastic about the post after that.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Haha big bad Marietta has more losses then Warren,Belpre, and Fort Frye combined.

Tim Hardaway Jr.
JV Team

Post by Tim Hardaway Jr. »

Charlie I forgot you were a 3 sport athlete in high school so you know everything. If marietta played waterford, river, frontier etc their record would be much better.

dennisdrinksbud
Freshman Team

ohiobaseball25 wrote:Charlie I forgot you were a 3 sport athlete in high school so you know everything.
Charlie in high school: :aaaaa14 :aaaaa28 :aaaaa70 :aaaaa74 :aaaaa75 :aaaaa87 :aaaaa85 :aaaaa92 :aaaaa93 :aaaaa2

ssbball
Freshman Team

Post by ssbball »

dennisdrinksbud wrote:
ssbball wrote: Great win for Jordan and the Eagles. Congrats! Guess Marietta aint a very good team.
The Cleveland Cavaliers beat the Miami Heat once last year. Guess they aint a very good team.

Oklahoma State lost to Iowa State. I guess they aint as good as Iowa State.

Green Bay lost to Kansas City. I guess they aint a good team.

Kentucky lost to Indiana. I guess they aint a national championship contender this year.

Aint there a trend here?

No it doesn't mean that they are not a good team.

Simply means that they are not as good as they think they are!

Same for all 5 of the above.

When you come into someone elses gym with your nose in the air thinking that you are so much better than the other team, things happen.

Just like Warren last night at Fort Frye. Came in SO cocky, struttin around, should have got beat as well. Sometimes kids seem to need put back to reality. In this area they may be big fish, but, the pond isn't real big. When they step to the bigger pond it's OH Yea, I remember him.

dennisdrinksbud
Freshman Team

ssbball wrote:
dennisdrinksbud wrote:
ssbball wrote: Great win for Jordan and the Eagles. Congrats! Guess Marietta aint a very good team.
The Cleveland Cavaliers beat the Miami Heat once last year. Guess they aint a very good team.

Oklahoma State lost to Iowa State. I guess they aint as good as Iowa State.

Green Bay lost to Kansas City. I guess they aint a good team.

Kentucky lost to Indiana. I guess they aint a national championship contender this year.

Aint there a trend here?

No it doesn't mean that they are not a good team.

Simply means that they are not as good as they think they are!

Same for all 5 of the above.

When you come into someone elses gym with your nose in the air thinking that you are so much better than the other team, things happen.

Just like Warren last night at Fort Frye. Came in SO cocky, struttin around, should have got beat as well. Sometimes kids seem to need put back to reality. In this area they may be big fish, but, the pond isn't real big. When they step to the bigger pond it's OH Yea, I remember him.
1. There were only 4, use a calculator next time.

2. The expression is big fish in a small pond, not big fish in a big pond.

ssbball wrote:When they step to the bigger pond it's OH Yea, I remember him.
What?

ssbball
Freshman Team

Post by ssbball »

Don't think you are cool. There are 5 counting Marietta and Belpre game!

And I do know the expression. The kids in this area think they are BIG FISH. Once they graduate you don't hear their name again. There are a few, but not many. DO YOU COMPREHEND NOW?

I hope that help you.

dennisdrinksbud
Freshman Team

ssbball wrote:Don't think you are cool. There are 5 counting Marietta and Belpre game!

And I do know the expression. The kids in this area think they are BIG FISH. Once they graduate you don't hear their name again. There are a few, but not many. DO YOU COMPREHEND NOW?

I hope that help you.
I'm not even trying to be rude now, but honestly, English was not your first language. Am I correct?

ssbball
Freshman Team

Post by ssbball »

Uh no it not. i tink i dun wit u now. U to smart fur me.

FortFryeFan
Waterboy

Post by FortFryeFan »

Ssball, you are an idiot.

ssbball
Freshman Team

Post by ssbball »

You do realize he started it right? Just trying to be as dumb as dennis assumes I am!

ssbball
Freshman Team

Post by ssbball »

And Thank You FFF. I support FF as well. Liedtke is the best coach in the area. HANDS DOWN!

Return to “Boys Basketball”