best transfers and best of them

Pringles105
Freshman Team

best transfers and best of them

Post by Pringles105 »

has anyone heard about morgan cisco does anone think hes any good
Last edited by Pringles105 on Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eaglesnest
All State

Re: best transfers and best of them

Post by Eaglesnest »

Pringles105 wrote:how anyone heard about morgan cisco does anone think hes any good

What team does Cisco play for?

I know Eastern-Pike had Jordan Thornsberry move into the District from Waverly. He is a sophmore guard. I've still never seen him play, but have heard he should help Eastern big time this season? Time will tell.

JJ Hale
JV Team

Post by JJ Hale »

From what I have heard, I think the Tollar kid will be an impact player for Alexander.

Pringles105
Freshman Team

Post by Pringles105 »

Eaglesnest wrote:
Pringles105 wrote:how anyone heard about morgan cisco does anone think hes any good

I know Eastern-Pike had Jordan Thornsberry move into the District from Waverly. He is a sophmore guard. I've still never seen him play, but have heard he should help Eastern big time this season? Time will tell.
he plays for Eastern-Pike forgot to put that in

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Waverly has a freshman transfer from Paint Valley, Jake Kretzer. They also have a senior foreign exchange student in Victor Lundin. Both are supposed to be pretty good.

the_claw
Waterboy

Post by the_claw »

Pringles105 wrote:
Eaglesnest wrote:

he plays for Eastern-Pike forgot to put that in

Morgan Cisco will not see any varsity time this year for the Eagles. Jordan Thornsberry is a really good player from what Ive heard but I've seen him play in pick up games a couple of times and he looked very good. He will see significant minutes this year for the Eagles.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

James Bellengraf is the man. 6'9", 255 lb junior, can leap like a deer and handles the ball with ease and I heard he just transfered in to

u_kno_me
Freshman Team

Post by u_kno_me »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:James Bellengraf is the man. 6'9", 255 lb junior, can leap like a deer and handles the ball with ease and I heard he just transfered in to

where did he transfer into? burg?

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

Tory Horne of Portsmouth has been nursing a sprained ankle for the past week or so, but last Thursday I finally got a chance to see him at open gym.........and I liked what I saw. Even though open gym has a tendency to get sloppy at times, what I saw in Tory's game made me feel like he will be a very important player for the Trojans. Probably the word that best describes Tory's game is smooth........he makes athletic moves without forcing it.........his jump shot is effortless and he seems to glide to the basket.

He really impressed me even though he was not at full strength. I can just imagine how good he will be when his ankle completely heals up.

Another good thing about Tory is that he has a full year of varsity experience playing at Port Clinton last season. He will make Portsmouth very formidable at the 2 or 3, given the talent that Coach Shoemaker already has at those positions.

Return to “Boys Basketball”