Valley @ Wheelersburg - UPDATES

rxburgfan
All State

Re: Valley @ Wheelersburg - UPDATES

Post by rxburgfan »

Hiding behind the keyboard? Isn't that why these forums exist? Hence, why your known as star base 318 and I doubt Swanker pine is his real name.

starbase_318
Varsity

Post by starbase_318 »

............and I'm not bashing coaches and players either...that's the difference!!

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

HUGE difference.

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

Mr Basketball 14 wrote:Once again Valley outcoached and it almost cost them. Somebody tell the Valley coach he can`t take his timeouts home with him.5 minutes to go in the 4th quarter and he still has 5 timeouts left in a tight game on the road. His assistants must also be asleep at the wheel.
Just wanted to let you know that I personally made sure the coaching staff got YOUR message. I even rode my motorcycle to go see them, with the unseasonably warm weather. Everyone that I've showed it to or talked to about it loves it. It's a Harley!!! I bet you'd love it to.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Jesco White wrote:
Mr Basketball 14 wrote:Once again Valley outcoached and it almost cost them. Somebody tell the Valley coach he can`t take his timeouts home with him.5 minutes to go in the 4th quarter and he still has 5 timeouts left in a tight game on the road. His assistants must also be asleep at the wheel.
Just wanted to let you know that I personally made sure the coaching staff got YOUR message. I even rode my motorcycle to go see them, with the unseasonably warm weather. Everyone that I've showed it to or talked to about it loves it. It's a Harley!!! I bet you'd love it to.
:!: :!: :!: :!:

eaglegrad
Riding the Bench

Post by eaglegrad »

I do not know mr. Basketball, but this has been the problem with the Valley program for the past ten years. I don't really feel that any of the coaches were given support by the community. Players and parents of that community have stirred up way too much over the years. unfortunately, nothing is going to change until the board and administration grow some and put an end to all of the stupidity.

I have said it before, I don't agree with the way Villinger was treated by the school and community. that being said, Rolfe is the new coach and he deserves a chance and support from parents and fans. to many people more interested in themselves instead of the program.

Ole Salty
Waterboy

Post by Ole Salty »

I believe Coach Rolfe will be supported by the School and the community. It bothers me to see the comments made by Mr. Basket Ball 14!! It really bothers me when I found out who this was>> There is an old saying, "never crap where you eat"!!!!! And just because you "call" the game doesnt mean you know the game!! Looking back at his negative comments in football, well Im suprised that he still hanging on to the microphone!!!!!

Good Luck Indians with your new coach and the season!!!!!
I hope all of this gets back to Mr. Basketball 14, he is a bad boy and needs to be sent to the principal's office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Ole Salty wrote:I believe Coach Rolfe will be supported by the School and the community. It bothers me to see the comments made by Mr. Basket Ball 14!! It really bothers me when I found out who this was>> There is an old saying, "never crap where you eat"!!!!! And just because you "call" the game doesnt mean you know the game!! Looking back at his negative comments in football, well Im suprised that he still hanging on to the microphone!!!!!

Good Luck Indians with your new coach and the season!!!!!
I hope all of this gets back to Mr. Basketball 14, he is a bad boy and needs to be sent to the principal's office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Boys Basketball”