TVC Hocking

trimblebookworm
Riding the Bench

Re: TVC Hocking

Post by trimblebookworm »

olay135 wrote:Trimble has no answer for Waterford or Eastern. Trimble will finish fifth in the league just ahead of Miller.

you obviously know absolutly nothing about basketball, so just shut up. even last year when trimble wasnt very good they beat eastern at eastern and gave the game away in the second half at home after holding a 20 point half time lead...so trimble obviously has an answer for eastern considering the fact that eastern has basically the same team back, and trimble has improved a GREAT deal over the off season

Peanut Butter
Waterboy

Post by Peanut Butter »

I think waterford could win the state if they get by miller. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Who am i kidding they will finish 3rd in the tvc

The Trimble Guy
Waterboy

Post by The Trimble Guy »

Im with you Peanut Butter Waterford 3rd.....Trimble 1st NUFF SAID

Binary
JV Team

Post by Binary »

How can anyone say Trimbe can't match up with a 6'10" player? I read on other threads that Trimble lines up 6'10", 6'6", 6'3". So I would think they would be the team that others will have trouble matching up with :?:

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

koondogger will have the cats ready to compete in the hocking

?whoknows?
Waterboy

Post by ?whoknows? »

You're crazy, they will have to get through fed who is looking to have a really good team this year. the conditioning that we are doing now is harder then ever so once again, we will be in much better shape than trimble. plus we have two more things that help, athletes and depth. we are STACKED and will win the TVC

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

you also said that fed would beat trimble in football and how did that turn out ole wise one? now go feed your goats!

tripledoubleforlife
Waterboy

Post by tripledoubleforlife »

OK first off people have seen this so called 6'10" kid and he might be 6'5" and one kid can not make up for the rest of the team are you kidding, the kid has arms smaller than stick man Sam. Ok and all of this talk of TVC champs (NO) sectionals(maybe) districts (nope) regionals (well maybe in their own little world) and state ( well........ god himself could not even get the trimble tomcats). The TVC will come down to Waterford and Eastern they are just that good. And why are all of these people getting on here and talking about kids that they have not seen in a year a summer can do alot to a kid sometimes good and bad. Why don't we just let the boys do the talking on the hardwood this winter. And I work with the big kids dad and his son started with the Greyhounds out of Cincinnati (the same team that O.J. Mayo and Bill Walker played on) and then he went with (All Ohio Red out of Columbus which of whom took seventh in the national competition) so you can not say that a kid is not good when he is obviously good enough to play on those teams and is going to go play D-1 basketball some where. So why don't we all grow up a little bit and just let the boys do the talking this winter on the hardwood. :12224 :12224 :12224

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

tripledoubleforlife wrote:OK first off people have seen this so called 6'10" kid and he might be 6'5" and one kid can not make up for the rest of the team are you kidding, the kid has arms smaller than stick man Sam. Ok and all of this talk of TVC champs (NO) sectionals(maybe) districts (nope) regionals (well maybe in their own little world) and state ( well........ god himself could not even get the trimble tomcats). The TVC will come down to Waterford and Eastern they are just that good. And why are all of these people getting on here and talking about kids that they have not seen in a year a summer can do alot to a kid sometimes good and bad. Why don't we just let the boys do the talking on the hardwood this winter. And I work with the big kids dad and his son started with the Greyhounds out of Cincinnati (the same team that O.J. Mayo and Bill Walker played on) and then he went with (All Ohio Red out of Columbus which of whom took seventh in the national competition) so you can not say that a kid is not good when he is obviously good enough to play on those teams and is going to go play D-1 basketball some where. So why don't we all grow up a little bit and just let the boys do the talking this winter on the hardwood. :12224 :12224 :12224

Gee, I sure am glad he let the kids do the talking. :mrgreen: He sure knows how to name drop too. He must be famous to know all those super stars. :mrgreen: Can't wait till he gets to see the foriegn 6'11" 250lb kid do his talking by running and jumping over people for some thunder slams. Or the 6'6" sophmore throwing people out of the lane for rebounds. Or the 6'4" kid shooting 3's over top of people. Now that will be some talking. :mrgreen:

distance40
Freshman Team

Post by distance40 »

I smell bad wrote:Can't wait till he gets to see the foriegn 6'11" 250lb kid do his talking by running and jumping over people for some thunder slams.

Ok I don't know about anyone else but this kid has been everywhere from 6'4 to now 6'11. I believe he's more of a 6'7 or 6'8. I've heard that from more people. If he was 6'11 i'd say we'd had some proof. I've heard this kid is very skinny and not very tough, which makes me think he'll probably not be dunking much.
And I know Waterford, has Strahler who can shoot anywhere and get rebounds at will... makes me think Waterford can easily match upto these guys

SErunner
JV Team

Post by SErunner »

Will this guys height even matter?

Last year, Fed Hock's Corey Vales high jumped around 6'10.
I would guess that if another team had a decent sized guy
with a good vertical that player could out rebound Trimble's guy.

Jelly
Waterboy

Post by Jelly »

i agree with you trimblebookworm...trimble can deff play with eastern as they beat them last year and threw the game away at home. Trimble has the potential to be a great team but it all depends on how hard they will work at practice. I think taylor russell will have a good year along with joey reitano. And they kid from waterford aint even that good..the kids a headcase..if he played to his potential waterford would blow teams out..let joseph dunlap man him up and see how many points he scores :lol: :lol:

rookie
Waterboy

Post by rookie »

Seems to me the big man from waterford got shut down pretty well last yr against Eastern. Has he inproved over the summer ???????????

RANDOMGUY
Riding the Bench

Post by RANDOMGUY »

What a crappy thread.

Waterford lost 7 seniors, 4 starters, and a partridge in a pear tree. They are young. From what i saw last year Strahler has a hitch in his shot that leaves him unpredictable at best. Cunningham is good, tall, and thier best option, but after those two can anyone outside of Waterford tell me who can hit the broad side of a barn?

Waterford will be 2-3 games above .500 at best. Sorry.

Trimble will be good and probably undefeated at home (not due to skill).

Everyone but Miller has a chance to make a run at the TVC Hocking.

Note to Miller: Start making wine so you are content in the cellar all year.

i8al
Riding the Bench

Post by i8al »

Ricky Gemstone wrote:Trimble is not good.

And you are clueless.

The Trimble Guy
Waterboy

I think they are i8al Trimble may have one of the most athletic teams to come out of Trimble in awhile and i think theyll have alot of team chemistry....and anyone of them can score

Ricky Gemstone
Waterboy

Post by Ricky Gemstone »

I guess they must be much improved because I cant remember anyone from Trimble lighting it up when they played at Waterford last year and got destroyed by about 40. I cant see a 5 win team turning it around in one year and dominating. No way.

The Trimble Guy
Waterboy

Will see there Ricky..........

Ricky Gemstone
Waterboy

Post by Ricky Gemstone »

I guess we will

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

Yes, he is 6'11" but the name is "Shaq of the T-VaC." What a monster he is. :122245 But he wont sit on the bench. He would take half the bench up anyway as big as he is.

Return to “Boys Basketball”