Fairland @ River Valley 12/16

PIGSKIN
Freshman Team

Re: Fairland @ River Valley 12/16

Post by PIGSKIN »

To Rvballdude. Hello pot meet kettle. Lol. Your nerd comments are just as bad as the ones you find offensive. You are the one living the dream. Everyone watching needs to be in athletic shape to play. I think school spirit is something Fairland has. Radio announcers that evening even commented that the FHS student section was small but loud. I loved the GAHS student section during football season. I agree that the principal of either school should keep students in check. I'm glad River Valley's did that. All in good fun. Yes, our basketball "athletes" are the ones playing, hence the term "fans". ;-)

Rvbballdude
Varsity

Post by Rvbballdude »

NO!

Think about others feelings.

johnny ringo
Freshman Team

Post by johnny ringo »

Rvbballdude wrote:NO!

rvbballdude, you have offended me by putting an exclamation mark after the word no. i feel as if you were shouting and that has personally done damage to me psychologically. could you please apologize so that i can find the strength to go on with life after this terrible injustice? You should also make a donation to an advocacy group for people who have been victimized by exclamation marks. its the proper thing to do. :mrgreen:

Rvbballdude
Varsity

Post by Rvbballdude »

johnny ringo wrote:
Rvbballdude wrote:NO!

rvbballdude, you have offended me by putting an exclamation mark after the word no. i feel as if you were shouting and that has personally done damage to me psychologically. could you please apologize so that i can find the strength to go on with life after this terrible injustice? You should also make a donation to an advocacy group for people who have been victimized by exclamation marks. its the proper thing to do. :mrgreen:
HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Games over move on!

FHSstudentsection
Freshman Team

Post by FHSstudentsection »

yeah we had medical mask on. get over it. when it comes down to there was 14 uncalled walks. and did the student section once intend a vulgar chant at them, no! we had many creative chants that left your fans in shock

IF YOUR WINNING AND YOU KNOW IT CLAP YOUR HANDS! :122245 :122245

keep it up green, next stop Alexander!

Rvbballdude
Varsity

Post by Rvbballdude »

FHSstudentsection wrote:yeah we had medical mask on. get over it. when it comes down to there was 14 uncalled walks. and did the student section once intend a vulgar chant at them, no! we had many creative chants that left your fans in shock

IF YOUR WINNING AND YOU KNOW IT CLAP YOUR HANDS! :122245 :122245

keep it up green, next stop Alexander!
you have a nice ball club and that was a good game to watch,14 traveling,now your a Ref? lol the student section was jumping around taking clothes off so fast how could you tell someone was traveling?

I thought i heard ya'll chant " were nerds and we know we are,we don't play sports cause we will get hurt, were gonna win this game watch my skinny buddy with a mask on take off his shirt" LOL

Only one in shock were your parents when you were born!

Bucknut0
Waterboy

Post by Bucknut0 »

I would have to agree with Blue_nd_Gray with what he said about the coaching at RV. As a fan and alumni of the school it is ashame that the coaches have no heart. All they do is yell at the kids and it is a shame to be sitting in the stands and during a timeout you can hear the way the coaches yell at the players and have used profanity before. To where there has been fans who actually got so mad because of that issue and left the game. It also shows the lack of discipline in that high school where the principal of the school and the superintendent are in range to hear what goes on in the huddle and they allow it. RV for the last few years have had very capable and talented players but they are not coached they are just yelled at. Being a coach is about teaching and not coaching. You would think that after three years of a coaching staff of not producing wins and players quiting and not coming out for basketball you would think the principal and superintendent would get the idea and make change or they are going to lose all support. The stands are not even being filled anymore. Before he took over as head coach fan support and player moral was very high. It's time for a change to be made before its to late if it isn't already. The games that RV lost this year was not because of the players but because of poor coaching.

FHSstudentsection
Freshman Team

Are you joking me? Lol I myself took my shirt off to give another parent to wear. The other student took his shirt off because your gym was hot as hell and was taking his long sleeve off. And if ucant see those walks not called you must be RV alumn.

P.s. I could start on RV trash team. And so could the other kids in our student section.... No wonder RV is leaving the OVC :)) and nice rhyme, u should join the pep band that only knows one song and a crappy knock off hang on sloppy

FHSstudentsection
Freshman Team

Oh and student section.... Your lovely student section flipped us off during a chant about us winning. The stud in the hollister tee called me a smart a** , I couldn't sleep that night because of that! Rude rude rude

Rvbballdude
Varsity

Post by Rvbballdude »

FHSstudentsection wrote:Oh and student section.... Your lovely student section flipped us off during a chant about us winning. The stud in the hollister tee called me a smart a** , I couldn't sleep that night because of that! Rude rude rude

Old Time saying!
If your looking for trouble you will usually find it! When you come into someones house ans show your ASH usually someone is looking to kick it.

Rvbballdude
Varsity

Post by Rvbballdude »

FHSstudentsection wrote:Are you joking me? Lol I myself took my shirt off to give another parent to wear. The other student took his shirt off because your gym was hot as hell and was taking his long sleeve off. And if ucant see those walks not called you must be RV alumn.

P.s. I could start on RV trash team. And so could the other kids in our student section.... No wonder RV is leaving the OVC :)) and nice rhyme, u should join the pep band that only knows one song and a crappy knock off hang on sloppy
Yea that JV team that had your coach cussing and crying and took your JV team down to the wire were all freshmen!

Where could you start? Get real,eat some food boy,when you took off your shirt it looked like a skeleton escaped from Halloween.

Also your prediction was pretty far off huh 32+ Salyers
Fuller 26?
Salyers had 19
My son guarded Fuller he had 3 points.
Both nice young men and good kids! Give the RV kids some credit it was 6points with 3:00 to play both teams were worn out!
were you one of the kids calling Coach Wilcoxon a trader in football season? I saw him go into the stands not a good idea. LOL
Just givin you a hard time,son respect others feelings, those stunts may seem harmless everyone don't look at it that way!
didn't bother me ya'll had a nice cheer section and a very good team.
other ways to cheer besides putting others down.

Good luck to you and the Dragons
Last edited by Rvbballdude on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

FHSstudentsection
Freshman Team

i wasnt the skeleton one. i have enough meat on my bones lol. and yes your son is also very skinny as is fuller. i was very let down by fullers game. easily worse this year and most last year. and no i wasn't at the game. i was in morgantown for the weekend. i love wilcoxen, great coach and teacher. wish he would of never got fired. and yeah your giving me a hard time but you also came on here slandering our students when yours was way more vulgar and out of line. not saying we dont but our size n that game kept it in control.

Rvbballdude
Varsity

Post by Rvbballdude »

?
Last edited by Rvbballdude on Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kidsarewhatmatters
Riding the Bench

Post by kidsarewhatmatters »

RV_Silver&Black wrote:I would have to agree with Blue_nd_Gray with what he said about the coaching at RV. As a fan and alumni of the school it is ashame that the coaches have no heart. All they do is yell at the kids and it is a shame to be sitting in the stands and during a timeout you can hear the way the coaches yell at the players and have used profanity before. To where there has been fans who actually got so mad because of that issue and left the game. It also shows the lack of discipline in that high school where the principal of the school and the superintendent are in range to hear what goes on in the huddle and they allow it. RV for the last few years have had very capable and talented players but they are not coached they are just yelled at. Being a coach is about teaching and not coaching. You would think that after three years of a coaching staff of not producing wins and players quiting and not coming out for basketball you would think the principal and superintendent would get the idea and make change or they are going to lose all support. The stands are not even being filled anymore. Before he took over as head coach fan support and player moral was very high. It's time for a change to be made before its to late if it isn't already. The games that RV lost this year was not because of the players but because of poor coaching.
Support now is less than ever and quickly dwindling.... The varsity team is falling apart and none of them WANT to play for the 2 coaches in charge. Now they kicked 1 off the team because he "didn't have enough heart". What a load of crap. It is time for a change ASAP. What a disgrace to see a coach act like that and to talk to kids the way they do. Coaches should instill confidence rather than destroy it in kids.

Rvbballdude
Varsity

Post by Rvbballdude »

Actually!
The Raiders played one of their best games of the year! Effort was there so were many fans of the Raiders.What happened to the kid leaving was done in a private meeting unless your close to the situation you don't know what happened nor do the players.
That is best left alone,you cannot comment accurately because what you have to add is hearsay!
They are not going to change coaches the kids have to show up for summer workouts summer league games and open gyms,the varsity team is not falling apart. Life is full of tough times and set backs. If your leading a personal witch hunt you should go talk to the coaches and board of education. Not voice your anonymous negativity on SEOP.com.
Anyone who does so is trying to undermine the program and what you suggest is constant patting on the back saying "it's ok to do what you want Johnny everything is fine freedom is what makes teams win!" Get real ! Be a man! Show up and put out!
No one abuses the kids!
The last game vs Fairland was some of the most positive coaching i have seen all year at any school at the end of the game. If the kids don't want to play they had a funny way of showing it!
The JV is coached by the Varsity coach and the JV coach every night they seem to be doing fine!

A LITTLE TRUTH ABOUT WHY RIVER VALLEY LOSES ALL THE TIME IN EVERY SPORT!
Since this school opened the doors in 1992 it has been nothing but excuses and whining about coaches and excuses because kids don't want to WORK within the program set forth!
They have had several coaches who went on to win at other schools and could not at RV because of people like you who want to make excuses instead of just telling their kids to work your tail off to win! There is no magic potion by rosy sweetheart coaches,most coaches who are successful have a lot of people who do not like they way they do it!because they have to make decisions that do not sit well with every person in the crowd. A coach is under the microscope because you can see his every move every talk with a player whether it be harsh or praise,ether can be taken wrong by someone in the crowd!
Most who work towards having a team are actually sick of people like you being negative and trying to control stuff on an anonymous forum! Grow UP!
Go to the GYM,LIFT WEIGHTS,BE IN SHAPE, SHOOT FREE THROWS,PLAY PICKUP GAMES,STOP WHINING!
No one on the Earth could win at RV as long as the public and kids do not support the program!

johnny ringo
Freshman Team

Post by johnny ringo »

If anyone thinks that River Valley has had "very capable and talented players" in the last few years, they are either parents with blinders on OR complete idiots.

Return to “Boys Basketball”