Freshman Team

Re: TVC - HOCKING

Post by distance40 »

haha they really took the fun out of this

bigben2496
Waterboy

Post by bigben2496 »

cunningham would dominate u all. unless u all r getting d1 offers.

distance40
Freshman Team

Post by distance40 »

i like how someone's got trimble in the bottem half where they should be according to last years play.

1 Waterford
2 Fed Hock
3 Eastern
4 Southern
5 Trimble
6 Miller

Peanut Butter
Waterboy

Post by Peanut Butter »

The last two could go either way because they are both horrible.On and off the court!!

Tornado Frenzy ...arent you the same nobody that ran your mouth all over the trimble southern football thread. Then couldnt man up and get back on the forum after that. you have absolutely no reason to put down trimbles kids. You dont even know these kids, you have no idea. You probably dont even play sports. I think you need your mouth washed out with some fist for the comment about these young men off the court

Quintessential
Waterboy

Post by Quintessential »

tornado-frenzy11

Quote:
The last two could go either way because they are both horrible.On and off the court!!

How offensive young man. However, the fact that you are a HS boy...hopefully people will go lighter on you. But from a mother of a teenager that EVER said something like that, online or otherwise would have his mouth washed out with SOAP!

The Doughboy
Waterboy

Post by The Doughboy »

tornado-frenzy11,
Tornado has some good points about how some Trimble people run their mouths and put other players down, not just on here but when ever the game or whatever is going on. I would see if your on the bad end of this why you'd be upset.

bigben2496
Waterboy

Post by bigben2496 »

Very true doughboy.

The Trimble Guy
Waterboy

Post by The Trimble Guy »

Just cause trimble can run their mouths and back up what they say dont hate on us....youll see whose on top this year in the TVC Trimble thats right......and why is everyone dwelling on the past seasons cant go by the past years records....now we have alot of experence and alot of seniors thats been playin varsity since somphores...Cats rol this year baby

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

I just dont see how Southern or Trimble fans can get on here and say anything since both teams didnt do anything last year

sportsjunky
Waterboy

Post by sportsjunky »

hey class of who cares....just like the trimble guy said quit dwelling on the past. it is all about now and i dont think all you people should be putting trimbles athletes down. they are well classed and the players form the football tam sayed that southen kids were asking if there were any jerseys left so they could come play for us........MAYBE that is saying something that trimble is well classed and great athletes. I JUST THINK EVERYONE IS JEALOUS OF TRIMBLE

JUST MY THOUGHTS GUYS :-D

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

so when exactly did i put trimble down? I just stated that the fans have nothign to be bragging about, if you go look at some of my previous posts i actually said that Trimble had a chance to compete and be a sleeper, so before you come on here and run your mouth get the facts straight

olay135
Freshman Team

Post by olay135 »

I have not heard a legitimate reason from the Trimble fans why they should win the TVC this year. Trimble is all talk but can never back it up. This is a strong year for the TVC but I don't think Trimble will even be in the hunt for the Championship. I think Waterford and Eastern are the contenders in the TVC this year.

cg 22
JV Team

Post by cg 22 »

olay135 wrote:I have not heard a legitimate reason from the Trimble fans why they should win the TVC this year. Trimble is all talk but can never back it up. This is a strong year for the TVC but I don't think Trimble will even be in the hunt for the Championship. I think Waterford and Eastern are the contenders in the TVC this year.

I'm not sure about Eastern. They had a losing season last year. Waterford lost some key players from last year. So I'm not sure about them.My guess is it will be up for grabs against as many as four teams. Southern, Fed Hock, Waterford and Eastern. But don't over look Trimble either. I think this will be the most even the Hocking as been in years. I think those five teams are capable of beating each other on any night. Plus Miller at home is a tough win. Even if they are down this year. So it should be a exciting year for basketball in the Hocking. May come down to the last week. What a big first game for Southern vs Eastern on Dec 5. Good luck Tornadoes! A win would be a great way to start the season out.

coachK
JV Team

Post by coachK »

fed hock being the biggest school in the hocking should be the favorite

Calvin1
Waterboy

Post by Calvin1 »

Class of 86 I like how you say Southern didn't do anything last year when they beat Eastern both times. One by 11 I believe and the other was by 22. Very well said Class, very well said. :lol:

g w mclintock
All State

Post by g w mclintock »

coachK wrote:fed hock being the biggest school in the hocking should be the favorite

If we are going to use that logic, Miller should finish 2nd every year and Trimble should beat Waterford, Eastern and Southern every time.

Ricky Gemstone
Waterboy

Post by Ricky Gemstone »

Waterford lost a lot, but I think they still have more than enough to get it done this year, as for Trimble, they won 5 games last year and dont expect much more this year. All the hype in Glouster is expected but once games start they will probably have some excuse as to why they are getting blown out every night.

bballnut
Riding the Bench

Post by bballnut »

trimble hasn't had a good record a lot of years that they had talent. they lost very close games last year. all but 3 were close. coaching plays a lot in close game and player experience.
lets hope they get it together this year

go cats
lets prove em all wrong

Return to “Boys Basketball”