Eastern vs. Southern II

Calvin1
Waterboy

Re: Eastern vs. Southern II

Post by Calvin1 »

If Southern could of made some foul shots, this game would not even of been close. Still a great win for the Does!!! Way to get the season off on a great start! :-D :-D

Fonzie
S

Post by Fonzie »

Southern did play well last night, foul shooting was terrible, but I am sure that they will be working on that in practice. Can't argue with a win, but I will say that if Southern goes cold from three point land, all they need to do it pound the inside with big John and Sean.

Also thought it was a real nice presintation for the living legend "Big Fooze"!!

strike07
Waterboy

Post by strike07 »

I don't believe howie gets out coached.

KnowIt2
Riding the Bench

Post by KnowIt2 »

strike07 wrote:I don't believe howie gets out coached.

its not about coaching, if eastern has talent, he wins, if not, they dont...its about talent, which southern has more of

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

I wouldnt say Southern has more talent, Eastern is a very very young team and you can't expect these sophomores to compete at a level of harris and roberts, give Eastern a few games and they will get better, im not saying they will win the league-i give that to Southern- but they will get better and I expect good things this year, neither team played to their potential friday night but Southern played better and they got the win, Good luck to both Southern and Eastern

coachK
JV Team

Post by coachK »

what happened to little kid green?
we may never hear his wise words again

Steegal
Freshman Team

Post by Steegal »

What the heck is going on at Eastern? Looks like another long season has started for the Eagles. Is Howie losing his touch? 3 bad years in a row will be a lot to swallow IMO.

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

is howie on the hot seat?

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

:aaaaa83 :aaaaa83 :aaaaa83 :aaaaa83 :aaaaa83 :aaaaa83 :aaaaa83 :aaaaa83 :aaaaa83 :aaaaa83 :aaaaa83 :aaaaa83 :aaaaa83 :aaaaa83 :aaaaa83 :aaaaa83 this is 4.0

I smell good
JV Team

Post by I smell good »

So 4.0 is a girly cheerleader? :lol:

racinerebel
Riding the Bench

Post by racinerebel »

Glad to see Southern off to a good start, good luck to both teams(especially my tornadoes :o )

easternclaw
Waterboy

Post by easternclaw »

sportsgoofy wrote:Southern wins, not sure of the score but I think it was 57-46. Good game from both teams. It was a packed house and it must of been 100 degrees in their gym. Congrats to Coach Jeff Caldwell for his baby girl, and good luck the rest of the season :-D

sorry this is off topic but this really caught my eye and i would really appreciate feedback... jeff caldwell had a baby girl???

Calvin1
Waterboy

Post by Calvin1 »

Yes! Her name is Katie Caldwell.

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

How can you say it's going to be another long season for the Eagles, they got beat by the best team in the TVC Hocking, Eastern will win their fair share

ChuckyTaylor
Waterboy

Post by ChuckyTaylor »

Motivator wrote:How can you say they got beat by the best team in the Hocking?

Doesnt matter anyway, The best ever played in 82 in purple and yellow...

BOO YAH
Freshman Team

Post by BOO YAH »

Give SG some credit, they were able to get to the basket and had they been able to get a few more of their shots to go down, the score would not had looked as bad.

Fonzie
S

Post by Fonzie »

So true Mr. BOO.

Reedsville eagles fan
Waterboy

Post by Reedsville eagles fan »

Congrats to Southern on the win and to Coach CLADWELL and his wife for their new baby girl. OK, now to the topic. Notice Cladwell capped? Howie is and will always be respected as a coach and he is the best of the best in coaching. But, now he has a relative to contend with and where did he possibly get his coaching ways? NO he doesn't yell and do the "STOMP" as you all are affixed on. But he is a very good Coach. Now Howie, I think he would have not coached but he has a step-son on the team, and he would not be able to stand by and watch someone else coach him...just my thought!!!!! Would any of the coaches on here be able to do that?????? Lets think about it? As for calling Howie names, my guess that it is just young kids because if you would ask anybody that play for him at Southern or Eastern they have nothing but respect for him. So, kids go talk to your parents that played for him.

last thing adults on here that want to fight with the kids on here lets just lets them say their piece and let it be. They need to speak there mind also.

racinerebel
Riding the Bench

Post by racinerebel »

Reedsville eagles fan wrote:Congrats to Southern on the win and to Coach CLADWELL and his wife for their new baby girl. OK, now to the topic. Notice Cladwell capped? Howie is and will always be respected as a coach and he is the best of the best in coaching. But, now he has a relative to contend with and where did he possibly get his coaching ways? NO he doesn't yell and do the "STOMP" as you all are affixed on. But he is a very good Coach. Now Howie, I think he would have not coached but he has a step-son on the team, and he would not be able to stand by and watch someone else coach him...just my thought!!!!! Would any of the coaches on here be able to do that?????? Lets think about it? As for calling Howie names, my guess that it is just young kids because if you would ask anybody that play for him at Southern or Eastern they have nothing but respect for him. So, kids go talk to your parents that played for him.

last thing adults on here that want to fight with the kids on here lets just lets them say their piece and let it be. They need to speak there mind also.

That was very nicely put man

Return to “Boys Basketball”