SOC Previews- And the results are...

PopCorn
Freshman Team

Re: SOC Previews- And the results are...

Post by PopCorn »

I have to agree that Alvin does not play the name game. Alvin sees these young men day in and day out in practice and if they are giving it their all or just putting in time to be on the "basketball team". The comment about Justin was a cheap shot. If you saw this kid play football you know he gives it his all one-hundred percent of the time. If Alvin puts him out there it is because he has earned it over someone else. We all like to coach from the bleachers but until Alvin ask me my opinion I must assume he pretty much knows who he wants out there.

Direct Hit
Waterboy

Re: SOC Previews- And the results are...

Post by Direct Hit »

svfan32 wrote:wow I was really surprised at who got to start alvin left his seniors on the bench that i have seen there for 3 years wow and when they got in the game they looked pretty good I am a sv fan and have been for a long time but I just don't understand but I guess the romours are true that has been going around sv the payne boy is going to be the star because of who he is we will bench our seniors and other boys who have always been there and went to school there all there school years and always supported there team to play other boys beacuse of who they are wow alvin i was really surprised :122246 :122246 :122246 boys keep up the good work A ONE LONG TIME VIKING

I am really suprised that we have a fan that feels this way. Symmes valley has always been a school that has welcomed new students and athletes to our program.If you want to name names then so will I,, Justin payne is a asset to our school district as a whole, a well rounded student and good competitive athlete. I am sure that alvin feels that he is the best at his position. I know how parents feel about their children and playing time, but if I were the coach justin would be starting for me too, As I feel I know a litlle bit about what it takes to have a winning attitiude, that kind of attitude will reflect through your children. So I hope that your child doesnt read your negative comment because it will reflect through them. Maybe thats already the problem ?? Seems to me that the best thing to do as a whole is to keep your mouth shut and play ball. Thats what all the other viking families and their children are doing. Join the team.

Return to “Boys Basketball”