Waterford vs. fort frye Tonight!

misremebered22
Waterboy

Waterford vs. fort frye Tonight!

Post by misremebered22 »

I think this game will get out of hand earlier.Even though this is a preview Fort Frye will be using this as a statement game.Let's face it without Derek hoge to calm that headache down Waterford will be out of control.I mean Derek was the only one that could calm him down Tom Sims cant do it. Waterford is not a good team this year at all sure they will get 13 wins in the tvc but lets get serious the tvc is a joke.

coachK
JV Team

Re: Waterford vs. fort frye Tonight!

Post by coachK »

waterford is to good to play in the t.v.c. preview?

fighting_falcon
Freshman Team

Post by fighting_falcon »

Heard Waterford beat FF in this. Is Waterford really that bad or is the Fort going to have a long year?

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Yeah Fort Frye was down 15-4 with 1:30 left and came back only lost 14-16.Waterford can not handle the ball or shoot free throws long as you play defense and can make some outside shots you can beat Waterford.Should be some good games this year between the 2.

olay135
Freshman Team

Post by olay135 »

I just think Waterford is that good. This was no fluke that Waterford won the preview. Waterford is the real deal. Cunningham played awesome and he stayed under control. The comment that was said about the TVC is stupid. I don't think For Frye could win the TVC.

baller2408
Waterboy

Post by baller2408 »

When western scrimmaged waterford i didnt see anything impressive but i did see that the 6'9 kid was a big baby and a very dirty player.

olay135
Freshman Team

Post by olay135 »

baller2408 wrote:When western scrimmaged waterford i didnt see anything impressive but i did see that the 6'9 kid was a big baby and a very dirty player.

Whatever Cunningham did not take part in the trash talking during the game. Fort Frye was about as dirty as it comes. Cunningham proved he is the real deal in the preview.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

He scored 7 points.He is 5 inches taller then everyone else.He shoots the stupid shots ever.Up 4 with 30 seconds left he chucking up 3's the player is a JOKE.

By the way OLAY Is a Fort Frye thing POSER.

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

What is a thing POSER?

olay135
Freshman Team

Post by olay135 »

EasternDspy wrote:He scored 7 points.He is 5 inches taller then everyone else.He shoots the stupid shots ever.Up 4 with 30 seconds left he chucking up 3's the player is a JOKE.

By the way OLAY Is a Fort Frye thing POSER.

Whatever bub. Olay is a term used for soccer when a person scores 3 goals in one game. Fort Frye stole that when someone shoots a three. 7 points in a half where a team only scores 16 is pretty good. Why don't you do a little research before you make some stupid comment!!!

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

Ok we now know what Olay is, but again what is a thing POSER?

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

I know and Fort Frye started using it bac in 2000 for the student sections.Since Fort Frye did it Waterford started doing it in like 2004.Its lame Waterford is always trying to steal some kinda cheer from Fort Frye.Whateve you should all just start wearing ref shirts too.Dj is not that good he is a cry baby and if he wa shalf as good as his dad thought he was he would be in the NBA.

Prodigy
Freshman Team

Post by Prodigy »

Belpre was the first school i heard around here to use OLAY, they started using it back in 2000, the year before they went to state. With that said, Cunningham is the real deal...I have played against Fort Frye and Waterford both of those teams play pretty dirty, but Fort Frye plays dirtier and gets away with EVERYTHING on there home court.

Prodigy
Freshman Team

Post by Prodigy »

And Belpre was also the first student section to wear ref shirts, so it looks like fort frye did a little stealing of their own.

distance40
Freshman Team

Post by distance40 »

Waterford definitly showed they can handle a team like Fort Frye. Cunningham contained himself and the rest of the team played great defense on a team that will do just fine in the PVC.

A poser is someone that tries to be something that they are not

tripledoubleforlife
Waterboy

Post by tripledoubleforlife »

I love how everyone says that Cunningham is a joke and is not a very good player yet no one has found a way to stop him yet hmmmm who knows!!!!! Oh and for the new russian at Trimble he went to Nelsonville got in trouble and wont be play now what a shame!

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Fort Frye was using Olay at the Final 4 in 1999.I have the film.Oh yeah and there is one kid weaing a Ref shirt clear back in 1999.I am willing to let anyone who wants watch the film of us getting killed Bedford Chanel.

Return to “Boys Basketball”