Who wins Tri Valley Hocking

Who wins Hocking

Total votes: 0

I smell bad
Varsity

Re: Who wins Tri Valley Hocking

Post by I smell bad »

Coach K, to answer your question, none. But look out cause they may get the Eastern disease. Or excuse, however you look at it. :122245

cg 22
JV Team

Post by cg 22 »

(1) Southern- Has most of their players back.
(2) Waterford- Lost some key players.
(3) Fed Hock- Lost some players plus new coach.
(4) Eastern- Lost their best rebounder.
(5) Trimble- Almost Sectional Champs last year.
(6) Miller- Lost their best player.

I think Trimble and Miller was the only teams that did not make it to the district last year. So I look for a tight race with the other 4 teams.

King of Kings
Freshman Team

Post by King of Kings »

You people who keep referring to what happened last year are killing me. I can't stand trouble i mean trimble but to say they are going to be bad and waterford is going to be good because of last year. That is just crazy. Its a good thing college football don't work like that or Penn State would already have 5 losses. I mean they wasn't very good last year so they can't be that good this year. Beating oregon state by 50 and the buckeyes in the shoe was a fluke. LSU should be playing in the national championship game this year too because they was good last year. MORONS it is what have you done this year. The answer for everybody is nothing. The wars start Friday night may the best team win. Which will be my LANCERS ofcourse !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

lets let the kids play a few games befor we crown a champion in the hocking division.
Who realy cares anyway, basketball is just something to do until it's time for football again.

RedBaron
Riding the Bench

Post by RedBaron »

koondogger wrote:My Picks for the Hocker Division:

1. Trimble - Recent success in football carries over onto the court. The Real White Russian will dominate the other big men in the area. That Briar kid is a softie.

2. Miller - These guys are alot like us rutters and have the talent to get it done.

3. Fed Hocker - Good enough to do some damage but as usual cant close the deal.

4. Eastern - My buddy Gilligan will be get as much as he can out of those guys as he can.

5. Waterford - Who cares?

6. Southern - Rumor has it that the 82 team will suit up for the pruple and gold this year. Too bad they are all too fat to play in this day and age...

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Just my thoughts guys

From wat i can tell Fed Hock has closed the deal the last 4 years....Does the big russian hide until its league play cause i didnt see him at the preview....Besides a russian comming here and dominating is doubtful besides im sure u have seen rocky 4,, im sure your golden boy is a bust

jiveturkey
Freshman Team

Post by jiveturkey »

RedBaron wrote:
koondogger wrote:My Picks for the Hocker Division:

1. Trimble - Recent success in football carries over onto the court. The Real White Russian will dominate the other big men in the area. That Briar kid is a softie.

2. Miller - These guys are alot like us rutters and have the talent to get it done.

3. Fed Hocker - Good enough to do some damage but as usual cant close the deal.

4. Eastern - My buddy Gilligan will be get as much as he can out of those guys as he can.

5. Waterford - Who cares?

6. Southern - Rumor has it that the 82 team will suit up for the pruple and gold this year. Too bad they are all too fat to play in this day and age...

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Just my thoughts guys

From wat i can tell Fed Hock has closed the deal the last 4 years....Does the big russian hide until its league play cause i didnt see him at the preview....Besides a russian comming here and dominating is doubtful besides im sure u have seen rocky 4,, im sure your golden boy is a bust

Didnt KDogg get ripped on here for calling a kid a "bust"?

allsport12
Waterboy

Post by allsport12 »

Heard the exchange student isnt playing for Trimble.

Binary
JV Team

Post by Binary »

With how the votes are not skewed, it appears to be a wide open race. I have to say I am a little suprised to see Miller edging the others as the favorite though.

KC Java
Freshman Team

Post by KC Java »

Motivator wrote:Yes I think he did. One woman wanted him gonged for that. :122245 Though I think it was the kids mom. :122249 Either her or Kdoggs wife :lol: I haven't seen her post anymore, so maybe she got her wish. Let's see if she goes after Redbaron like she did kdogg.
:evil:

Could RedBaron or CoachK be koondogger in disguise? Can people get more than one name on here?

GILLIGAN RULES!

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

1. Fed Hock-Nice big man and good coaching
2. Trimble-improved and may push for #1
3. Eastern-Very good coach and Lynch.....one dimensional though
4. Southern- fast, good shooting, Lives or dies from 3-pt line
5.Waterford-too much crying
6.Miller-rebuilding

racinerebel
Riding the Bench

Post by racinerebel »

RedBaron wrote:My Picks:

1) Waterford: When Cunningham gets angry, which team will he be helping....

2) Fed Hock: If they start hitting the boards and no foul trouble, might be 5 in a row....

3) Trimble: I guess they got more foreigen imports, they must have a great exchange program there.....

4) Eastern: No players over 6', rebounding will be a problem but no1 likes to visit that gym......

5) Southern: They got tough players but a 180 turnaround from last season, doubtful....

6) Miller: They're getting ready for next season....

Wouldn't a 180 turnaround for SHS make them suck this year. From what I remember Southern did pretty good last year. Especially for a first year head coach. Beat Eastern twice, Trimble three times. As for Waterford and Fed Hock, they were extremely good last year. I just think its too early to be picking TVC champs.

Ace Rutter
Riding the Bench

Post by Ace Rutter »

Coach Koondoggers boys win it. Anyone who lets me and Uncle Buck have a free huntin dog has to be a good coach. :lol:

redeagle
Riding the Bench

Post by redeagle »

1. Waterford
2. Southern
3. Fed Hock
4. Eastern
5. Trimble
6. Miller

Ace Rutter
Riding the Bench

Post by Ace Rutter »

Tomcat Rutters win it sure as shootin. Coach Koondogger will leadem to the top. Heck he gives me another free huntin dog and I will vote for him best coach or the year. :lol:

Oh I forgot, Ace got his tooth back, so here he looks a little like this :aaaaa8

ChuckyTaylor
Waterboy

Post by ChuckyTaylor »

How about a hotdog with mustard and ketchup?

ChuckyTaylor
Waterboy

Post by ChuckyTaylor »

Dog wrote:I have to agree with 40 on this one. This Hocking league is about as bad as it gets. Southern needs to step it up and get out of that thing and start playing some real teams if they want to earn back the respect that we earned back in 82.

Ditto on that one dog. These guys couldnt carry our jocks.

tazman
Riding the Bench

Post by tazman »

1. Southern - an underdog who not only has the talent but has as much heart this year as anyone. Weston is a good, solid player and they also have the Brown boy. They can shoot from anywhere on the court, and when the game is on the line they are clutch from the charity stripe.

2. Eastern - Their hustle and quickness and the obvious HOWIE CALDWELL has this team in the top two for sure. Size doesn't matter; Titus Pierce is physical and they can shoot from anywhere.

3. Waterford - They have Cunningham, but he can't get it done on his own this season for the Cats is up to the guards.

4. Trimble -They are a good team in a lot of ways but they seem to have a lot of bad habits. They have a quick guard out front in Joey Reitano, and a solid post game in Noah Guthrie. They have to play to want it for 32 minutes to do any better.

5. Fed Hock - They just can't get anything going. They just don't have the experience as the other teams in the division. They do have an exceptional player underneath in Justin Stanley but the problem for him seems to be getting the ball. He is going to have to do it himself if his guards are selfish by crashing the boards and getting those second chance points.

6. Miller - Sorry boys...Good luck but you just don't have what the other teams do. Better luck next year.

Fonzie
S

Post by Fonzie »

RedBaron wrote:My Picks:

1) Waterford: When Cunningham gets angry, which team will he be helping....

2) Fed Hock: If they start hitting the boards and no foul trouble, might be 5 in a row....

3) Trimble: I guess they got more foreigen imports, they must have a great exchange program there.....

4) Eastern: No players over 6', rebounding will be a problem but no1 likes to visit that gym......

5) Southern: They got tough players but a 180 turnaround from last season, doubtful....

6) Miller: They're getting ready for next season....

Please tell me how Southern would have to be a 180 from last season? Maybe I am missing something.

Return to “Boys Basketball”