Freshman Team

Re: Western vs Green 12/12/08

Post by 60ft.6in. »

No, Western lost 2 starters....

LadyIndians123
Waterboy

Post by LadyIndians123 »

Im so glad everyone thinks we would lose agaisnt Green but now everyone got proved wrong we beat ass against Green so suck on that. And we will do awesome this season wether anyone thinks it or not. Comming from a western Lady Indian ball player myself I really think we can make it far again this year like we have done the last 2 years!!! GOOD LUCK WESTERN AND GOOD LUCK TO OUR girls team as well. EVERYONE COME OUT AND WATCH US KICK BUTT. l8ter

Lightle04
SE

Post by Lightle04 »

YOU TELL'EM GIRL!!!!

beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

LadyIndians123 wrote:Im so glad everyone thinks we would lose agaisnt Green but now everyone got proved wrong we beat booty against Green so suck on that. And we will do awesome this season wether anyone thinks it or not. Comming from a western Lady Indian ball player myself I really think we can make it far again this year like we have done the last 2 years!!! GOOD LUCK WESTERN AND GOOD LUCK TO OUR girls team as well. EVERYONE COME OUT AND WATCH US KICK BUTT. l8ter

ok.....?????Maybe a little over reaction there maybe.I don't recall anyone in this post disrespecting Western.

basketball
Waterboy

Post by basketball »

Congrats to coach Harrop and Coach Kight on the first of many victories on the year keep up the good work!!

AssistMachine
Waterboy

Post by AssistMachine »

Western came out fired up the just out played Green............The lost to Valley wake up Western an the realized there can be beat.............Smithson played like he could an not lazy..........Shanks was untouched...........Chris played hard but was in foul trouble again.............Leslie played good grabing rebound after rebbound...............Hall made great passes with 13 assist.............Drew with good d......hope they play this way all season if so it will be hard to stop Western

BigBaller
Waterboy

Post by BigBaller »

I dont agree the coachs didnt do anything the players won that game the coachs didnt do anything but stand there in there Suits,THEY NEED COACH HOWARD BACK,Harrop will never be his DAD, sorry

baller2408
Waterboy

Post by baller2408 »

Every coach has there own style and you are right Harrop is not his daddy but i think that he is doin a good job with those boys... He may not run them like Howard did but i think he is doin a good job...

Sideliner08
Waterboy

Post by Sideliner08 »

Western did really well on Friday. It was like watching a new team. Smithson stepped up in my opinion.......As far as the coach thing, if any of you know who I am you know I like Howard a lot and don't care too much for Harrop. Although, Harrop is the coach and we have to make due. I will always miss Phil's Phighting Pheatherheads.

scarletpimpernel
Waterboy

Post by scarletpimpernel »

Bigballer and Sideliner08, thank goodness Harrop is no Howard. Western actually now plays as a team with many players instead of 2. Harrop and Kight are doing an excellent job. Keep up the good work coaches.

Sideliner08
Waterboy

Post by Sideliner08 »

scarletpimpernel wrote:Bigballer and Sideliner08, thank goodness Harrop is no Howard. Western actually now plays as a team with many players instead of 2. Harrop and Kight are doing an excellent job. Keep up the good work coaches.

Go ahead and make the Jeremy and Michael comment it's not something I haven't heard. I feel they played like a team but he favored them two. He worked with them when they were young and grew too attached I admit but don't say that they didn't play like a team.

60ft.6in.
Freshman Team

Post by 60ft.6in. »

LadyIndians-
Im so glad everyone thinks we would lose agaisnt Green but now everyone got proved wrong we beat booty against Green so suck on that. And we will do awesome this season wether anyone thinks it or not. Comming from a western Lady Indian ball player myself I really think we can make it far again this year like we have done the last 2 years!!! GOOD LUCK WESTERN AND GOOD LUCK TO OUR girls team as well. EVERYONE COME OUT AND WATCH US KICK BUTT. l8ter

-You must be like 12 years old. :oops: -You should just not post anymore, you sound silly. Beaverlover said it, this is an overreaction and you make it sound like Western has no winning class......so stop.

BigBaller-
I dont agree the coachs didnt do anything the players won that game the coachs didnt do anything but stand there in there Suits,THEY NEED COACH HOWARD BACK,Harrop will never be his DAD, sorry

-Man, you made it out to their practices and everything prior to the game? You were there when he went to the locker room before the game? You heard his halftime speech? You watched the film that he always shows? You must be one pretty slick fella, finding out that during all of these times that he and the other coaches just sat around and watch all the players work. Of course during the game the coaches can't walk out there and place their players as if it were a game of chess, how much can he do?. He can only scream about what needs to be done. You are a joke. Give it up about Coach Howard. I played for him and sure everything worked out perfect, every part of it except the last 5 seconds of the Regional Final. Why would you say something so ignorant about him never being his dad? Has he claimed to be in the proccess of triying to be his father, have you asked him personally?
--------How many idiots are on this thing?.?.?.?.?

Scarletpimpernel-
Bigballer and Sideliner08, thank goodness Harrop is no Howard. Western actually now plays as a team with many players instead of 2. Harrop and Kight are doing an excellent job. Keep up the good work coaches.

-I hate to go back in time but I couldn't let this go either. How do you win 17+ games 2 seasons in a row by using 2 players, including a Regional Final appearance? Although I am glad to see that you (one of few) are supporting the coaches they have right now, but I have to disagree about Howard not using his peices right, sure it could have been better, but it can always be better. He expressed everyones roll and they bought into it and they were good, real good.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

LadyIndians123 wrote:Im so glad everyone thinks we would lose agaisnt Green but now everyone got proved wrong we beat booty against Green so suck on that. And we will do awesome this season wether anyone thinks it or not. Comming from a western Lady Indian ball player myself I really think we can make it far again this year like we have done the last 2 years!!! GOOD LUCK WESTERN AND GOOD LUCK TO OUR girls team as well. EVERYONE COME OUT AND WATCH US KICK BUTT. l8ter

You call yourself a "lady' and yet that comes out of your mouth. I don't know to many "ladies" who use the phrase "suck on that" unless they are getting paid for it.

scarletpimpernel
Waterboy

Post by scarletpimpernel »

60ft.6in. wrote: How do you win 17+ games 2 seasons in a row by using 2 players, including a Regional Final appearance? Although I am glad to see that you (one of few) are supporting the coaches they have right now, but I have to disagree about Howard not using his peices right, sure it could have been better, but it can always be better. He expressed everyones roll and they bought into it and they were good, real good.

Point made. I just feel that if Howard would have "used his pieces right", Western "could have been better". You and others on the Western team those 2 seaons were too talented to not have been used in a better way. I am not so sure that everyone was "real good" with Howard's decisions.

bball007
Waterboy

Post by bball007 »

ladyindians123, please delete your account while you have at least a little dignity left.

stiff jr.
Waterboy

Post by stiff jr. »

your not a lady indian you have nasty mouth and are obviously to immature for this site delete your name and leave us alone :oops:

AssistMachine
Waterboy

Post by AssistMachine »

Lady Indian i know who you are an you dont even play so you cant call yourself an Indian you should just stop now

Return to “Boys Basketball”