who is the top ten players in the tvc hocking division?

meatswinger
JV Team

Re: who is the top ten players in the tvc hocking division?

Post by meatswinger »

Why are todays athletes at Southern so hateful to the old guys. I am dazed and confused. Shouldnt they embrace and try to learn from the past?

Fonzie
S

Post by Fonzie »

yes the youth from Racine would love to learn from the greats.....come talk to coach caldwell and I am sure he could set up a summer clinic for the guys from the 80's to teach what got them where they got. But to come on a public forum and openly desrespect there so called alma mater and the kids that currently represent it, makes kids and for that matter adult sick and tired of reading all of the negitive comments left by these men.
Last edited by Fonzie on Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Dog
Freshman Team

Post by The Dog »

Maximus wrote:yes the youth from Racine would love to learn from the greats.....come talk to coach caldwell and I am sure he could set up a summer clinic for the guys from the 80's to teach what got them where they got. But to come on a public forum and openly desrespect there so called aluma mater and the kids that currently represent it, makes kids and for that matter adult sick and tired of reading all of the negitive comments left by these men.

Aluma mater, what is that some new kind of tomato them guys is growing up there in the fields? I sure would like to see someone ask what got us to the state finals. I know a few of the guys would like to tell you. The only thing I will say is that getting on here and mouthing off to your teamates and calling other people out aint part of it.

Fonzie
S

Post by Fonzie »

I am not on any team and I dont believe I have called anyone out. I simply answered the question that was asked.

The Dog
Freshman Team

Post by The Dog »

Maximus wrote:I am not on any team and I dont believe I have called anyone out. I simply answered the question that was asked.

Well then your not who I was aiming at are you. But some of them kids on that team get on here and cuss at each other and mouth off. They like to cuss other people and call people out to. Maybe the coach finally put a stop to it since I aint seen them on here lately. I hope he did, cause that is the first step to gettin control of that team.

Fonzie
S

Post by Fonzie »

the kids that were posting on here if I am correct do not play basketball, the one kid with several names plays football and that is the only sport he playes.

Fonzie
S

Post by Fonzie »

i didnt say he was an allstar at that one sport, he has good size and he doesnt care for running to much so right there is basketball, and I dont think he really cares for baseball.

racinerebel
Riding the Bench

Post by racinerebel »

koondogger wrote:
Maximus wrote:i didnt say he was an allstar at that one sport, he has good size and he doesnt care for running to much so right there is basketball, and I dont think he really cares for baseball.

Is that the kid who put his picture on here? I could tell that running isnt something he likes. Unless, running to the fridge is a sport.

Wow, thats a classy thing to say

tomcat15

Post by tomcat15 »

I used to be a pretty good baller back in my day. bet I could have cracked this list in my time...

Just glad to be among the best of TVC coaches. Still working on my stomp...

bigsportsfan
Riding the Bench

Post by bigsportsfan »

Mulford,Russell

Super Fresh
Freshman Team

Post by Super Fresh »

First off Koondogger ... Maximus is More of an athlete than you are or ever were

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

koondogger wrote:Noah Guthrie is still the cream...

Of the academically ineligible crop????

Chuck Taylor
Riding the Bench

Post by Chuck Taylor »

Maximus wrote:so when southern wins a tvc tittle you will stop bashing the school and program....am i correct

I will be quiet when they win a "tittle". Whats a "tittle"?

CATalyst
Freshman Team

Post by CATalyst »

tomcat15 wrote:I used to be a pretty good baller back in my day. bet I could have cracked this list in my time...

Just glad to be among the best of TVC coaches. Still working on my stomp...

Yea..you need to work harder on the stomp... or lack thereof... :aaaaa4

Return to “Boys Basketball”