GALLIA ACADEMY-RIVER VALLEY @ URG 12/30

91blue14
SE

Re: GALLIA ACADEMY-RIVER VALLEY @ URG 12/30

Post by 91blue14 »

IS THIS A RIVALRY ANTMORE :mrgreen:

I WOULD MUCH RATHER SEE A PACKED HOUSE AT THE LOCAL HIGH SCHOOL GYMS . WHAT AN ATMOSPHERE :mrgreen:

oldschoolblue
Freshman Team

Post by oldschoolblue »

I think I would rather see this game at both high schools as well but Rio is definatley more comfortable. The Devils played a good Portsmouth team very strong and seems to be coming together a little bit. i think coach Oz likes these kinds of teams where they have to play together and depend on each other to win. There could be a different high scorer or rebounder every night. The Armstrong boy seems to be around the hoop at all times. Gallipolis seems to go after rebounds very well. Coach Oz played a few different zones as well as man to man to throw Portsmouth off a little, he coached a hell of a game. GO BLUE

GAHS7462
All Conference

Post by GAHS7462 »

oldschoolblue wrote:I think I would rather see this game at both high schools as well but Rio is definatley more comfortable. The Devils played a good Portsmouth team very strong and seems to be coming together a little bit. i think coach Oz likes these kinds of teams where they have to play together and depend on each other to win. There could be a different high scorer or rebounder every night. The Armstrong boy seems to be around the hoop at all times. Gallipolis seems to go after rebounds very well. Coach Oz played a few different zones as well as man to man to throw Portsmouth off a little, he coached a hell of a game. GO BLUE

I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Boys Basketball”