Alexander @ Federal Hocking 1/10

Rufus
JV Team

Re: Alexander @ Federal Hocking 1/10

Post by Rufus »

The highlights were popular back then...I should have bleached it like the Nature Boy! Woooooo!

lummy9999
Waterboy

Post by lummy9999 »

HEY HAYMAN I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING ABOUT THE DEEP POOL OF TALENT THAT ALEX HAS THIS YEAR BUT ARE YOU SURE THAT ALL THESE ALEX BOYS ARE JUST THAT ALEX BOYS IN OTHER WORDS HAVE THERE BEEN ANY TRANSFERS INTO THE PROGRAM FROM OTHER SCHOOLS I THINK THERE HAS NOW BEFORE WE ALL CROWN THEM STATE CHAMPS LIKE THE VOLLEYBALL TEAM LET US ALL REMEBER THINGS GET A LITTLE TOUGHER WHEN WE LEAVE ARE COZY TVC I AM A FED FAN ALWAYS HAVE BEEN AND ALWAYS WIIL BE THAT BEING SAID YOU ARE CORRECT THEY COULD HAVE WON SAT NIGHT BY 50 OR MORE BUT I THINK BLAINE STILL PRESSING IN THE 3RD QUARTER UP BY 28 OR 30 IS WRONG AND MAYBE A LITTLE PAYBACK FROM HIM LOSING TO FED SEVERAL TIMES IN THE LAST 3 YEARS JUST MY OBSERVATION SO GL TO ALEX IN THE TOURNEY YOU WILL NEED IT AND BEST OF LUCK TO FED THE REST OF THE WAY HANG IN THERE ;-) ;-)

Rufus
JV Team

Post by Rufus »

Was that all one sentence?

athens78
All State

Post by athens78 »

That's there game and it is a rivalry period, and was that all one sentence? I can now see why so many kids transfer from Federal Hocking to other schools. Do they have teachers there?

Hayman
Waterboy

Post by Hayman »

Lummy your post is beyond ignorant.

sball32
Riding the Bench

Post by sball32 »

baseballstud24 wrote:Seriously Orestes...Get off your high horse of knowledge...You've held a grudge against Alexander ever since they beat Zack Wires in 2002! :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245

:lol: Good one! :lol:

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

Sorry guys, the local bartender in this mountain town peed in my cheerios the night before....

Alexander may be a "great" team, I don't know. I just have a pet peeve with "great" being used all the time, and yes, I was being a jerk about it. Alexander Volleyball "Program" ===== Great.

When "great" is used for anything rising above mediocrity, slow people like myself have to reach for a higher vocabulary in order to appropriately describe a program like Alexander's Volleyball Program (though, me thinks the Messenger doth protest too much).

BTW, baseballstud, "is Wires showing up tonight?" :-D

0restes
Waterboy

Post by 0restes »

I prefer pee in my cheerios!

RedBaron
Riding the Bench

Post by RedBaron »

I thought this game was great, the players were great, the fans were great, the food was great...
It was just all great!!

theassassin
All State

Post by theassassin »

well isnt that just great!

Foxworthy
Freshman Team

Post by Foxworthy »

quote Haymen: Fox- Alex has adeep pool of talent, for sure. The reason one freshman is listed is partly because Alex has a freshman team. Does FH? If not, they should. They should schedule a few freshman games to get these boys playing time. Your JV roster is freshman heavy, but I bet they see little floor time. Its all about building a program. Sorry if I misunderstood your post. And honestly, Malone would be varsity anywhere else in the TVC. Alex is just that deep. Meadows was stepped down for playing time and experience. Hes the only one that dresses both.

To my knoledge and the games I've attended I've never seen mention of a freshman team. I believe they do have about 4 or 5 freshmen seeing quite a bit of playing time, I'm aware they do start 2 freshman. Also I believe most of their jrs. dress both JV and Varsity. Perhaps someone else has more knowledge about a freshman team than I do. Agree that Malone would start any other TVC Varsity. He was shooting bombs with hands in his face and he was still swishing him. About the only way to stop him was total ball denial.

Hayman
Waterboy

Post by Hayman »

Fox
Thanks for the reply. Id been wondering if they had a freshman team.

highandtight
Freshman Team

Post by highandtight »

Dummy, sorry did I type that, I meant lummy. The recruiting coordinators at Alexander were only able to land one recruit this year but they are working hard to increase that number next year. I'm sure they will do better next year IDIOT.

Return to “Boys Basketball”