WARNING To the TVC Hocking!

I smell bad
Varsity

Re: WARNING To the TVC Hocking!

Post by I smell bad »

Charging money to post is what got JJ huddle on the bad side of people. That is why they send emails practically begging people to re-join. I don't like that idea, and even though I still could, I haven't posted on there for years. I don't like someone lining his pockets from a fee for what should be a free site. I also don't like the idea of people running to the mods everytime they don't like a post. Reporting profanity yes, but not every time you don't like a post. To be honest, I think some of the long time posters are the worst ones. They seem to have an unwritten rigth to post what ever they want. Then when they get people stirred up they post that the mods should do something about it. IMO that is why people get romoved from the site. But I too think this is still the best site available.

Farmer Yoder
Freshman Team

Re: WARNING To the TVC Hocking!

Post by Farmer Yoder »

OZZIEOHIO wrote:We no longer accept open email accounts. That was where most our problems were coming from. Mostly Yahoo emails. We have removed over 100 posters who were causing alot of problems.

One thing you can do. When you see Profanity, or someone who you think is out of line, copy it and or the link, and send it to a Moderator.

While I think this kid is a bit misguided, I have to admit, he makes laugh out loud...

Return to “Boys Basketball”