Trimble vs Waterford 1/9/09

g w mclintock
All State

Trimble vs Waterford 1/9/09

Post by g w mclintock »

I can't believe there is no topic about this game already. I guess this game snuck up on everybody. Very quiet in Tomcat Land.

Anybody have a score?

rickoshay
SEOP

Re: Trimble vs Waterford 1/9/09

Post by rickoshay »

Quiet in Wildcat land also, since two tough loses to Belpre and Fort Frye.
Still waiting on tonights score?

Gregg811
Varsity

Post by Gregg811 »

WTAP has Waterford 65 Trimble 63

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Yep, heard the same there Gregg. Doonkogger and his band of rutters are going to have to regroup. Maybe they need to go buy some Carharts to inspire their faithful....

Just a brainfart, guys..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

King of Kings
Freshman Team

Post by King of Kings »

Cmon Steeley,
You have to be able to post something better than that. I have followed your post since football season. You always have had good and insightful post. You always seem to be better than riff raff that usually post on here. With your last post you have proven that anyone call fall to the darkside :(

Prime Time
S

Post by Prime Time »

Waterford 65
Trimble 62
Cody Strahler 25
Cody Hall 17 & 14 rebounds
No big men tonight, Cunningham home sick, Guthrie on bench in street clothes, heard it was grades.
Trimble led 38-30 at half.
Waterford got up by 9 in 2nd half.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

C'mon TCat, aren't I allowed a little indulgence and fun every once in awhile????

Sorry to disappoint you. I promise to do better and meet the high standard that has been established by your TCat bretheran........... :shock: :roll: :roll:
Last edited by Steely Dan on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

CATalyst
Freshman Team

Post by CATalyst »

Good game....better than people probably thought it would be. I think it would (probably) been a different game had the two big men had been there...The CATS had momentum early...but just couldn't hold on. Mulford played well in the middle and Drake stepped up big time to fill the number 5 spot. The CATS probably should have went to Mulford more in the first half as it was wide open without the big dudes.

GO CATS! :aaaaa26

Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

Yeah some Carharts may be in order :!: :lol:

Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

Waterford, get ready for Guthrie next time. No more Nice Guy!
Does this mean he will get his grades up :?: :idea:

King of Kings
Freshman Team

Post by King of Kings »

Alright Steely you win. Yes, you are allowed to have some fun. I was probably just taking the loss a little harder than usual. I can't stand to lose to h2oford in anything. I expected to Tomcats to win on the road and set up a fantastic last half of the season with Federal, Eastern, Waterford coming to Tomcat country and us traveling to the land of the Tornadoes.

I can't speak for other posters on here that say they are from Trimble and pretending to be people they are not, some of the stuff is funny, some is crude and vulgar. It is even possible that some of the posters are not even from Trimble. If I look at it from your point of view though, I understand. But that don't mean I have to like it. :)

Memphis Raines
Waterboy

Post by Memphis Raines »

What??? I can't believe that an individual from Trimble could complain about the refs! I have witnessed this over and over agian, someone complains about the refs and the Trimble faithful let that person have it. I guess you rutters just have a set of double standards???

Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

What kind of people could we all really be :?: Think about it.....here we are on a Saturday on a SEO high school sports website :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:

King of Kings
Freshman Team

Post by King of Kings »

Memphis Raines wrote:What??? I can't believe that an individual from Trimble could complain about the refs! I have witnessed this over and over agian, someone complains about the refs and the Trimble faithful let that person have it. I guess you rutters just have a set of double standards???

I just love it when one person post something and you guys take it as the whole towns gospel. Koondogger does a great job getting you people uptight. :lol: :lol:

hateraid
Varsity

Post by hateraid »

Bassmaster wrote:
Does this mean he will get his grades up :?: :idea:

Usually, if grade cards come out in mid-season, than that means that the student athlete is out for the remainder of that season.

This is too bad, I was looking forward to the match up between Guthrie and Cunningham.

Farmer Yoder
Freshman Team

Post by Farmer Yoder »

koondogger wrote:As usual, The refs totally impacted this game. Up at half by 8 and down by 9. The wildcats werent good enough to create a 17 point swing on their own. Cant wait for the rematch... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Just my thoughts guys!

As stated in another thread, i didnt cheat for the wildcats. My hardworking honest background would not permit it. If you arent careful, kdogg, we will stop buying hounds from you. They dont hunt that great anyway. We just like the fact we dont have to clean up after them cuz they eat their own poop.

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

Post by Trimble Juvenile »

yuk it up now waterboys but jus wait till u come to the dungeon. when they announce the officials you may jus hear the names homer fouluout, will cheatem, and uhl crycheat. i heard 2 day that officials were hand picked for this match up. so goodluck and i hope you don't cry fowl after the game. :lol:

Memphis Raines
Waterboy

Post by Memphis Raines »

TCAT1000+ wrote:
Memphis Raines wrote:What??? I can't believe that an individual from Trimble could complain about the refs! I have witnessed this over and over agian, someone complains about the refs and the Trimble faithful let that person have it. I guess you rutters just have a set of double standards???

I just love it when one person post something and you guys take it as the whole towns gospel. Koondogger does a great job getting you people uptight. :lol: :lol:

I was simply stating the fact that koondogger is the first to jump a entire fan base for one person saying that the refs were questionable. I just wanted to make sure that this was pointed out.

Farmer Yoder
Freshman Team

Post by Farmer Yoder »

Memphis Raines wrote:
TCAT1000+ wrote:

I was simply stating the fact that koondogger is the first to jump a entire fan base for one person saying that the refs were questionable. I just wanted to make sure that this was pointed out.

If kdogger thought I cheated at Waterfiord, wait till me and Scotty Dale Wolfe call their game at Southern.....

Return to “Boys Basketball”