earp
S

Re: Fairland vs chesapeake 1-17-09

Post by earp »

Well my above post came true!
River Valley-65
Fairland-61
:aaaaa64 :aaaaa64

Like I said you can never nap on River Valley they seem to always be a hungry team and that is really a credit to their kids up there!
CONGRATS! You deserved the W you outplayed us all night!
Last edited by earp on Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

bucksfan76
JV Team

Post by bucksfan76 »

highlightreel25 wrote:oh, ill most definitely be there...I have a feeling that hatfield will have a 30 point game because he told me he would..that's how I know..nut said he's gonna dunk, boomer said he's gonna make a half court shot, godby is gonna shut down whoever he's guarding, and fisher is gonna break somebodys kankle with his amazing ball handling skills...be there to watch the show..everyone of these guys said they were gonna do these things

kersey 25

go dragons!!!!!!

maybe these guys should have done this aginst river valley lol go raiders.

jl724
JV Team

Post by jl724 »

horrible game for the dragons.
there shots werent falling at all.
and when they would drive it in and get a run goin they would start takin the outside shots again.
the dragons just lost this one themselves lookin ahead to the peake game.
better not play like this friday or we'll get a whoopin lol.

Championship
JV Team

Post by Championship »

Peake wins ... hard to play 8 on 5 ... Fairland will beat them at fairland though

repairman
Waterboy

Post by repairman »

Goodluck Dragons on Friday against Chesapeake.

Shake off the loss to River Valley. We probably only averaged 30% shooting from the field last night. That's just not normal for you guys.

Regroup and play hard Friday, I know you guys have it in you.

bucksfan76
JV Team

Post by bucksfan76 »

Championship wrote:Peake wins ... hard to play 8 on 5 ... Fairland will beat them at fairland though

could not put it any better myself.

earp
S

Post by earp »

Well the Dragons wont win if we come out with the same intensity as last night,They will get beat by 30 if they play like last night!But dont look for that to happen,For whatever reason we seem to always play down to our competition!EX:River Valley beats Fairland by 4,Federal Hocking beats River Valley by 3,Fairland beats Fed Hock by 42???I dont know what got into us when we played Fed Hock,Maybe those ugly colors made them mad or something IDK! :lol:

jl724
JV Team

Post by jl724 »

well in the federal hocking game it seemed like every three anyone on our team shot went in.
last night against RV they were all short, even after the player that shot the ball as soon as they shot it they would yell short.
and no one picked up there cherry picker lol.
that gave them about 25-30 of there points

jl724
JV Team

Post by jl724 »

one good thing for fairland is bloomfield is looking alot better scoring the basketball, he usually passes up wide open shots..but against rv he took his shots and most were made.
if the rest of the players can get hot again and they play the defense we know they can play they should come out on top...
but which team is gonna show up?

duke
Riding the Bench

Post by duke »

Don't you think Fairland needs to make better use of time outs? There've been a few games this season when the opponents have gone on big runs when it seems a time out could have stopped the momentum but weren't called. I think the team could also benefit from utilizing those on the bench who aren't being played. Last few games only around 7 are being played when others could be contributing, especially for fresh legs or if someone isn't playing well.

sportsnut mom
Freshman Team

Post by sportsnut mom »

I would love to see Don on the floor- I love his intensity and he has a good shot too!!

jl724
JV Team

Post by jl724 »

yeahh i think don plays great d and he should get more playing time. and he does have a good shot but sometimes he takes dumb shots, and hes not that great of a passer but i do think he should be on the floor when were struggling defensively

highlightreel25
Freshman Team

Post by highlightreel25 »

I agree 100 percent in saying don should play more in physical games where we need better defensive players...yea yea, ill see you at the game tomorrow jl and sir bond...lol, hey jl724, how bout them lakers?????

peake450
Freshman Team

Post by peake450 »

Tomorrow night my money is on the Peake. With Webb & Copley putting up the points that they are, and Hintz's speed, they'll come out on top. Plus Chesapeake beat South Point by 10 with Drew Lynd playing, and Fairland lost to them by 1 when he wasn't. They also killed River Valley, and Fairland lost to them. It will be good because of the rivalry between the two schools, but in the end I think the W's gonna go to the purple people.

highlightreel25
Freshman Team

actually im pretty sure fairland beat south point by 2 at south point and they didn't even play to their potential..believe me, fairland will come out ready to play tomorrow night and will come out on top...get your facts straight b4 saying stupid crap like that..wow you beat south point with drew lynd playin..what an accomplishment!!!!!

kersey 25

go dragons!!!!!!!!

fairlanddrag1989
Waterboy

Post by fairlanddrag1989 »

We better see some subbing going on or fairland loses.......... they need to rotate don and michael in more often don when extra d is needed and salyers and staten in the post.....staten should see more minutes and kid hustles and knows his role on the team

peake450
Freshman Team

Post by peake450 »

We'll just have to wait and see how it turns out tomorrow night then won't we. I have a feeling you may be surprised.

highlightreel25
Freshman Team

im not doggin chesapeakes talent or anything..im just sayin anything can happen on any given day..congrats for beating sp with drew in..that's fine..I mean nobody thought rv was gonna come into fairland and beat them??? yeah I think its gonna be a heck of a game tomorrow and im excited to see it..two very tough teams and extra tough when they play eachother..

kersey 25

go dragons!!!

panthersnaps
Waterboy

Post by panthersnaps »

Have to take the Panthers in this one. I just don't see the Dragons stopping Webb or Copley. Look for Matt Angle to make some big plays on defense as well. Should be a great game.

sportsnut mom
Freshman Team

Post by sportsnut mom »

I cannot make this game (gotta support the other son at toughman!!) but I hope the Dragons come out firing with all cylinders from the get-go!!! This is a great team when they play as a team-its gonna take everybody to play hard tonight. I hope the student section is on fire as well! Oh yea, and BEAT THOSE PANTHERS!!!

Return to “Boys Basketball”