Freshman Team

Re: Eatern Reedsville against Trimble Glouster

Post by Super Fresh »

Refs screwed them over! :-D

Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

classof86 wrote:I told you guys that Trimble's guards couldnt hang with Easterns..I think Trimble might want to stop the smack talking a little bit now

You got that right :!: The tom kittens got owned tonight :!: :lol:

Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

Super Fresh wrote:Refs screwed them over! :-D

Actually the officiating team consisted of a Lancer, a Rutter, and a Yoder which really balanced out the calls pretty evenly for both teams. :lol:

athens78
All State

Post by athens78 »

Wow I'm surprised at this score

gh123
JV Team

Post by gh123 »

The Eagles FINALLY showed a glimpse of what they can be! This is the team everyone was expecting at the beginning of the year! Lynch finally hit the three ball, Pierce was grabbing rebounds all night, and Johnson played some ball. This games final shouldnt have even been as close as it was...Eastern didnt do much offensively in the second half other than eat a lot of clock. They shot the tomcats out of the gym in the first.

Now that they know they can do it, can anyone say second half push?

Super Fresh
Freshman Team

Post by Super Fresh »

Second half push!!!!!!!!

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

2nd half push

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Bassmaster wrote:

Actually the officiating team consisted of a Lancer, a Rutter, and a Yoder which really balanced out the calls pretty evenly for both teams. :lol:

I take exception to your assessment of the officiating crew, especially since I know who they are..........Rutter, maybe. Lancer, definitely, Yoder, what the hell????

Did he show up for the game in with his horse and carriage? Oh, that kind of sounds like an Aerosmith song............Did I mean to do that??? Come on SEOPREPS, step up and sound off..........!!!!! 8)

i8al
Riding the Bench

Post by i8al »

Steely Dan wrote:
Bassmaster wrote:

I take exception to your assessment of the officiating crew, especially since I know who they are..........Rutter, maybe. Lancer, definitely, Yoder, what the hell????

Did he show up for the game in with his horse and carriage? Oh, that kind of sounds like an Aerosmith song............Did I mean to do that??? Come on SEOPREPS, step up and sound off..........!!!!! 8)

your a know it all that knows nothin so just shut up

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

So eloquently spoken, I8al, I'm not surprised, since you hate all. Some of your other prized bretheren from Redtown/Jacksonville/Trimble/Glouster hate me so much, you might as well join the club.......
Last edited by Steely Dan on Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

racinerebel
Riding the Bench

Post by racinerebel »

Congrats to the Eagles on a huge win. Meigs County is rockin the TVC tonight :!: :!: :!:

athens78
All State

Post by athens78 »

You know going through a lot of these threads after games it seems to be a lot of ref bashing. Now I've seen some bad officiating but it's just because it's bad. I've never seen a game where a varsity official was out an out cheating a team. This crying gets very old when you're trying to read about the game and all you see is people calling the refs name and saying the got cheated. Maybe you just got beat and should move on hoping your team improves in it's next game.

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

did the cats even show up?

Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

whompascat wrote:did the cats even show up?

I think Glouster played good ball it's just that Eastern outplayed them in every aspect of the game. They really stepped it up a few notches :!: I expect a much closer game in Rutterville in a couple of weeks.

Cobra
Riding the Bench

Post by Cobra »

It always is a closer game in Rutterville. Just the atmosphere, the building, and everything make it a tough place to play. There is a lot of space between the backboards and the wall, and that makes for rough adjustment for team coming in to play.IMO

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

So where are all of the Trimble coaches on here, probably a little embaressed from the beatdown they got last night. Im surprised we didnt see them over there on the bench updating the game on SEOPS. I would be embaressed to to get killed by the 4th place team in the hocking

CATalyst
Freshman Team

Post by CATalyst »

classof86 wrote:So where are all of the Trimble coaches on here, probably a little embaressed from the beatdown they got last night. Im surprised we didnt see them over there on the bench updating the game on SEOPS. I would be embaressed to to get killed by the 4th place team in the hocking

No need for an update...you just gave it to all of us. Embarassed.....yes. Spirit down? I hope not. The TVC has had many surprises this season....Eastern has had there share as well. Eastern is not 20+ points better than the CATS.......IMO.

GO CATS ! :aaaaa26

Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

And they certainly weren't 28 points better than the Cats at halftime :!: :lol:

athens78
All State

Post by athens78 »

Doesn't the Cat have a big show down with Waterford next Friday? They will have to regroup.

CATalyst
Freshman Team

Post by CATalyst »

Bassmaster wrote:And they certainly weren't 28 points better than the Cats at halftime :!: :lol:

I think you understand when I said the Eagles "are" not 20+ better than the CATS...that is based on the final score. Regardless of the half-time score. We do still play 4 quarters of basketball right? ;-)

Return to “Boys Basketball”