Southern hosts Miller 1/23

cg 22
JV Team

Re: Southern hosts Miller 1/23

Post by cg 22 »

Now we got to add Steely Dan to the cry baby club. Go to the Meigs vs Eastern site. You must not know there is no crying in baseball.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

I have no dog in this fight. My post was intended as a little jab at a couple of my friends from Southern who were at that game. I didn't whine about it then, and I'm not whining about it now. Don't know who you are, and I don't give a big rat's arse about you or your snide opinion.

My comments were in jest, and I believe my friends from Southern know that. Otherwise, I think you would have seen a slew of rebuttals to my comments.

s&w 7
Riding the Bench

Post by s&w 7 »

So it looks like no matter what sport or what team the only reason they lose is because of the refs or umps. WOW i mean come on let stuff go people lose it happens. It seems like trimble, meigs, and fed are the ones who complain the most about the refs, and those are three of the hardest places to play. So i guess when u are used to having EVERYTHING called their way then when they participate in a fair game then yeah they are not going to get calls.
Let loss's go people lose it happens most of the time because they either get out played or are just not as good as the other team....quit crying and accept a loss for what it is a loss!!!

Torndaoes by alot tonight!!!
Go tornadoes!!!

Super Fresh
Freshman Team

Post by Super Fresh »

s&w 7 wrote:So it looks like no matter what sport or what team the only reason they lose is because of the refs or umps. WOW i mean come on let stuff go people lose it happens. It seems like trimble, meigs, and fed are the ones who complain the most about the refs, and those are three of the hardest places to play. So i guess when u are used to having EVERYTHING called their way then when they participate in a fair game then yeah they are not going to get calls.
Let loss's go people lose it happens most of the time because they either get out played or are just not as good as the other team....quit crying and accept a loss for what it is a loss!!!

Go tornadoes!!!

Thats well said. I believe people who are used to having calls go their way and cant stand if the opposing team catches a break.

BACK TO THE GAME....... I believe the Tornadoes will prove they are the hot team in the TVC... Southern wins this one 78-42... and its that because Caldwell will put the young ones in

Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

This one should be pretty close early in the game. ;-)

Fonzie
S

Post by Fonzie »

s&w 7 wrote:So it looks like no matter what sport or what team the only reason they lose is because of the refs or umps. WOW i mean come on let stuff go people lose it happens. It seems like trimble, meigs, and fed are the ones who complain the most about the refs, and those are three of the hardest places to play. So i guess when u are used to having EVERYTHING called their way then when they participate in a fair game then yeah they are not going to get calls.

Go tornadoes!!!

I think your list of complainers needs to be corrected, Fed very seldom complains about refs or things of that nature. And steely was making a little poke at some of us Southern faithful..lol..its all good humor..so take it easy folks

BOO YAH
Freshman Team

Post by BOO YAH »

Southern will run them out of the gym. May be close at first, but SHS will be running in stride while Miller is catching thier breath.

Fonzie
S

Post by Fonzie »

BOO YAH wrote:Southern will run them out of the gym. May be close at first, but SHS will be running in stride while Miller is catching thier breath.

Would the gym being 100 degrees have anything to do with that...lol

BOO YAH
Freshman Team

Post by BOO YAH »

If you can't stand the heat, then get out of the kitchen.

Fonzie
S

Post by Fonzie »

burn baby burn....lol....the gym will probably be near 90, since its a warm day as it is, i would dress for summer.. :lol:

cg 22
JV Team

Post by cg 22 »

I guess Steely could have been watching Terms OF Endearment before he posted, so I will give him a pass.

BleedingPurple&Gold
Waterboy

Post by BleedingPurple&Gold »

Final 74-23 Great job boys. Southern gets another win. Boys played like a team and won BIG!!!!!!!!

Fan-o-Southern
Varsity

Post by Fan-o-Southern »

Actually it was 74-21, but after 40 or so point lead, who counts?

Miller was held scoreless in the first quarter!!!

Side note, what happen to the Kyle Rees' hand?

Farmer Yoder
Freshman Team

Post by Farmer Yoder »

Normally, I owuld never admit this in a public forum. However, i did my best to cheat for the purple and gold tonite. Glad I could help. Please vote for me for ref of the year...

Chuck Taylor
Riding the Bench

Post by Chuck Taylor »

I would be ashamed to count this one as a win. Our girls could have beaten this version of the Miller Moles!

Michelangelo
Waterboy

Post by Michelangelo »

Farmer Yoder were you the crazy ref tonight?? If so your the best ref we've had all year!!! :lol: :lol:

Purple Gold
Freshman Team

Post by Purple Gold »

Kyle broke his hand at Wahama and had surgery on it the other day. I don't know how long he's out.

Purple Gold
Freshman Team

Post by Purple Gold »

By the way awesome job tonight guys. Good luck tomorrow at Chesapeke.

Return to “Boys Basketball”