Vinton County Viking Roundball Hour Podcasts

Steely Dan
SEOP

Re: Vinton County Viking Roundball Hour Podcasts

Post by Steely Dan »

hawkeyepierce wrote:I will do my best. However, it is extremely hard, considering I do not have the contacts I used to have. Hell, I still don't have a roster yet and there is nothing posted on the website.

The individuals involved in the Boys' program have been forward thinking individuals and are genuinely concern with the positive promotion of the players, the program, and our beloved school.
:aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59

To your post, Hawkeye.

I'll continue to do my part. ;-) ;-) ;-)

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... 93bulldog!!! nice job on the podcast guest list!!! sounded like you almost knew what you were talking about too ... I can not believe you took Vinton County to take the TVC Ohio over your Green and Gold/Yellow Athens Bulldogs !!! - too much Maroon/White pressure to go that direction right ;-p ... Coach Skinner won't let you sit on the AHS side of the court anymore #justsayin!

... AND you DID work "pfloyd" into the mix!!! ... I MAY have to buy you a popcorn/pop combo now!!! LOL

... nice job! TV/Radio/Newspaper/podcasts/websites => 93dog the multimedia man for sure ...

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Thx Floyd - I must say, speaking basketball is much harder than typing/writting ... After listening to the show, I better just stick with my day job ... lol ... I'll leave the voice work to the professionals.

About the Vikings pick:
It was a very dangerous place to be out their tonight for a Bulldog fan Floyd ... Had coach Combs to my left (a pretty big guy) & Terry Hale sitting to my right (another large fellow) - I felt if I didn't pick the Vikings I might end up buried in the hills of McArthur ... :mrgreen:

Solomon
Freshman Team

Post by Solomon »

this is good stuff. great job guys.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

TTT ... Darn it - I forgot you did the show on Monday's - I wanted to submit an e-mail question for Coach Combs.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... waiting for the podcast to come out tonight for Week #3 ... I sent in a question for Coach Combs last week but I was too late in submitting it - got an nice email from the folks at VintonCounty Roundball Hour ... said they would give an answer in Week #3 ...

Ty Webb
All State

Post by Ty Webb »

pfloyd wrote:... waiting for the podcast to come out tonight for Week #3 ... I sent in a question for Coach Combs last week but I was too late in submitting it - got an nice email from the folks at VintonCounty Roundball Hour ... said they would give an answer in Week #3 ...

Production is done for Podcast #3. It should be up in the next hour. And Yes, pfloyd, Coach Combs answered your question. :122249

Guests this week include the "Voices of the Vikings" Bob Grillo & Jeff Thacker.

Ty Webb
All State

Post by Ty Webb »

Here's Podcast #3 of the Viking Roundball Podcast. Thanks for listening and all the support from SEOP's folks from all over.

http://www.dbkmediaservices.com/wordpress/vrbh121211

Simply scroll down to the media player and hit play. You can also subscribe to the podcast by entering your email at dbkmediaservices.com

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

No trivia tonight ty?

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Ty Webb .. another good show with Coach Comb's & guests !

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

TTT ... I would like to hear coach Combs answer the tough questions submitted in an e-mail this morning.

Ty Webb
All State

Post by Ty Webb »

93Bulldog wrote:TTT ... I would like to hear coach Combs answer the tough questions submitted in an e-mail this morning.
Bulldoggie......Your question will be answered....in detail. :122249

Episode #4 will be up around 8PM. This edition's guest is Jeff Miller, former VC Assistant Coach and now Unioto Girl's Head Basketball Coach.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

I have a feeling Coach Combs will 'dance' around the question and put his own spin on it ... Coaches rarely admit when they were wrong, especially when 'their team' and 'front runner' are mentioned together... But hey, he needs to understand that he (and the players on past teams) created the moster that is VINTON COUNTY BASKETBALL ... Stop winning and we'll consider labeling you the 'underdog' for awhile, which of course wouldn't bother me at all ... I think it would be quite honorable of you guys to pull over and let some other team in the Ohio Division drive for awhile.

:mrgreen:

Ty Webb
All State

Post by Ty Webb »

Episode #4 of The Viking Roundball Podcast is up.

http://www.dbkmediaservices.com/wordpress/

Thanks for listening.....

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

To the Top!

Ty Webb
All State

Post by Ty Webb »

Episode #5 of The Viking Roundball Podcast is now up and ready for consumption. Simply follow this link http://www.dbkmediaservices.com/wordpress/vrbh122611 and click play.

This edition's guest is former Vinton County Basketball standout Dustin Guthrie. Dut talks about the transition from playing high school to college ball, great memories of playing at VC, and what is next following graduation with his bachelors degree in Business Administration.

If you have any suggestions for future guests on the Viking Roundball Podcast simply email us your thoughts at vikingroundballpodcast@yahoo.com

Thanks for listening. Our subscribers are growing weekly and we certainly appreciate it.

Return to “Boys Basketball”