Whats the RECORDS for DIV IV Wellston???Predictions on seeds

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

Re: Whats the RECORDS for DIV IV Wellston???Predictions on seeds

Post by BRUTUS IS A BEAST »

MIDRANGEGAME wrote:FUTURE, YOU NEED TO BE DRUG TESTED!!!!

That is funny right there but not because of the point in this quote, the funny part is that Future was right and the only one that I think SG would have an extremely tough time trying to get a W against would be Oak Hill and they will be the 1 seed more then likely. But there is no way that they will have a chance at a 2 seed based on there record. I really dont see them being any higher then a 5 seed but thats not because they are not good enough to be higher then a 5 seed its just based on the aspects of the seeding...

soc1fan
Waterboy

Post by soc1fan »

has south gallia even beat a team with a winning record buffalo wv weak this year they have not beat anybody in the soc hve they,its not just the teams record its who they have won and lost to

theassassin
All State

Post by theassassin »

MIDRANGEGAME wrote:SOUTH GALLIA has not beat a team with a winning record!!!! 4 wins are against teams that spend 4 hours at church on sundays!!!

something wrong with spending 4 hrs at church on sundays????

jeep80
Varsity

Post by jeep80 »

Would you people lay off South Gallia. PLEASE?
Every year it's the same thing!
Sure, they don't play in a league, and their record could be misleading, but they play the teams they can and are trying to get into a league, so just lay off. It's getting old seing them trashed in every thread they happen to end up in. Sheesh!
If they could get into a league with good teams, it will help them improve and get battle tested for tournament time. Any SG fan would probably tell you they would LOVE to be in a league. Until then, they just have to fill the schedule with whoever they can. And being pretty far away from the SOC schools, it's pretty tough to find schools tucked away in Gallia County.
Just cut them some slack.

Marshall_Fan
Riding the Bench

Post by Marshall_Fan »

Maybe if a few more of us would spend 4 hours in church we wouldn't be so quick to get on here and badmouth a bunch of highschool kids and their schedule in which they have no control over...they play the games that are on their schedule..and one more thing...we would love to be in a league but we keep getting voted out..but yet you want to crack on our schedule being so weak!!!!!!!!

clemente
Waterboy

Post by clemente »

Jeep & Marshall; There is nothing wrong with spending 4 hrs at church/week & I do not recall anyone badmouthing any one of the SG players... I have one question though... When South Gallia coaches get on here and promote their team, & act like they do play a tougher schedule, How can anyone keep their mouths shut??? They have a right to stand up for their teams just as much as SG...AND I am pretty sure that no other coaches get on here and promote their team/program....IF they do, shame on them!

Bleachrbum
Freshman Team

Post by Bleachrbum »

Looks like we didn't even have the right mix for the predictions.

beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

#1 Oak Hill gets winner of #8 South Gallia vs #9 St.Joe
#2 Southern gets winner of #7 Symmes Valley vs #10 Miller
#4 Eastern Pike vs #5 Eastern Meigs
#3 Waterford vs #6 Trimble

It is official,now we can all quit arguing about it :lol: :lol:

guyan gangsta
Waterboy

Post by guyan gangsta »

South Gallia ended up with the 8 seed while Symmes Valley got the 7 and Trimble got the 6...Does anyone else think something is wrong with that seeing as how both Trimble and Symmes Valley are on big losing streaks and Trimble just lost to Miller who received the 10 seed and has only won 3 games on the season and that 3rd win was against Trimble. I dont know about you guys but I think South Gallia got screwed and I am not trying to put down any of the schools I just mentioned I just think we got the screws put to us and its not right regardless of our schedule. We put in our hard work just like every other team out there. To those talking about our weak schedule, we have tried to get in the SOC and they keep rejecting us. If we had it our way we would play in a league but people would just find something else to crack on us about.

Mercerville Monster
All Conference

Post by Mercerville Monster »

All I can say is we will take the teams on that we draw and see what happens.

wemufans
All Conference

Post by wemufans »

Symmes Valley could make some noise if Tibbs gets the hot hand!

U know?
Riding the Bench

Post by U know? »

I believe the only team that shouldn't be in front of S.G. is Trimble. I'm with S.G. all the way but Symmes Valley has already beat S.G., once. There isn't anything S.G. can do about it now, they're just going to have to play harder. They can't just look right past St. Joe. St. Joe gave them a good game at S.G.Good luck to the rebels and I hope you go far. Suprise everyone!!!!!!

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

Post by BRUTUS IS A BEAST »

U know? wrote:I believe the only team that shouldn't be in front of S.G. is Trimble. I'm with S.G. all the way but Symmes Valley has already beat S.G., once. There isn't anything S.G. can do about it now, they're just going to have to play harder. They can't just look right past St. Joe. St. Joe gave them a good game at S.G.Good luck to the rebels and I hope you go far. Suprise everyone!!!!!!

Do you take anything into perspective when you post?

Return to “Boys Basketball”