Eastern Eagles @ Athens Bulldogs 12/29/09

cg 22
JV Team

Re: Eastern Eagles @ Athens Bulldogs 12/29/09

Post by cg 22 »

M0TIVAT0R wrote:
cg 22 wrote:I see all the re re's are back in school, 86 they have made you a re too.

I see cg 22 must have lost some of his other names. Have'nt seen you on here under that guise lately. Good to see you bring that one back though. Can you tell us about the almost champs down in Racine again? It is always good to hear about those guys. :lol:

You have made my point about re re's being back and yes Racine has a state runnerup and a final four banner. That is something to make fun of isn't it. Maybe someday you will get one so you can quit talking about ours.

Binary
JV Team

Post by Binary »

Almost champions, Racine Southern...

Hee hee that never gets old. :lol:

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

cg 22 wrote:
M0TIVAT0R wrote:
cg 22 wrote:I see all the re re's are back in school, 86 they have made you a re too.

I see cg 22 must have lost some of his other names. Have'nt seen you on here under that guise lately. Good to see you bring that one back though. Can you tell us about the almost champs down in Racine again? It is always good to hear about those guys. :lol:

You have made my point about re re's being back and yes Racine has a state runnerup and a final four banner. That is something to make fun of isn't it. Maybe someday you will get one so you can quit talking about ours.

Okaaaayyy, now come back on as purple and yellow and take up for yourself. Better yet, fire old Dog up and tell us how great it was, back in the day. Don't mention TVC championships though. :lol:

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

I believe Eastern has a final four banner as well but we don't get on here and brag about it all the time. Oh yea wasn't Howie coaching out there when you guys were almost champions. Too bad you dont still have him.

Binary
JV Team

Post by Binary »

Classof86 wrote:
PurpleHaze wrote:Oh yeh well all you re re's can just choke on your words cause we have them two banners from when we went to the state champions and almost won it all. No one else around here has ever done that.

I believe Eastern has a final four banner as well but we don't get on here and brag about it all the time. Oh yea wasn't Howie coaching out there when you guys were almost champions. Too bad you dont still have him.

Thank you for making that point 86. At least Easterns' was within the last 20 years too.

cg 22
JV Team

Post by cg 22 »

classof86 wrote:I believe Eastern has a final four banner as well but we don't get on here and brag about it all the time. Oh yea wasn't Howie coaching out there when you guys were almost champions. Too bad you dont still have him.

I don't think anyone from Southern gets on here and brags about banners either. My understanding is Carl Wolfe was the coach and Howie was the jv coach. You are the one on here bragging about a beat down Eastern is going to put on Southern. When is the last time either team got a beat down put on them, these games are always close no matter what the records are, I would think the games this year would be closer then in years past since they have similar records. I guess it doesn't matter what you or I think without we are playing, does it? I thought you would be bright enough to know when someone is from another school trying to stir up things between two schools their not from. I thought wrong, it didn't take anytime for you to fall in the trap and start bad mouthing.

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

cg 22 wrote:
classof86 wrote:I believe Eastern has a final four banner as well but we don't get on here and brag about it all the time. Oh yea wasn't Howie coaching out there when you guys were almost champions. Too bad you dont still have him.

I don't think anyone from Southern gets on here and brags about banners either. My understanding is Carl Wolfe was the coach and Howie was the jv coach. You are the one on here bragging about a beat down Eastern is going to put on Southern. When is the last time either team got a beat down put on them, these games are always close no matter what the records are, I would think the games this year would be closer then in years past since they have similar records. I guess it doesn't matter what you or I think without we are playing, does it? I thought you would be bright enough to know when someone is from another school trying to stir up things between two schools their not from. I thought wrong, it didn't take anytime for you to fall in the trap and start bad mouthing.

What I see is you on here bad mouthing classof86, as well as others. It is the same ole Southern getting on a thread about other schools bad mouthing and hi jacking the thread. Then when someone is naive enough to respond you call them names, and the old tried and true, "people who are not from Southern getting on here..." I think Steely Dan said it best when he called you people idiots. It IS funny though, to watch you make fools of yourselves. No substance to your posts. Just name calling and deny, deny, deny. :lol: And in your own words, proving the point... So keep up the good work. :lol:

Purple&Yellow Pride
Freshman Team

Post by Purple&Yellow Pride »

M0TIVAT0R wrote:

Okaaaayyy, now come back on as purple and yellow and take up for yourself. Better yet, fire old Dog up and tell us how great it was, back in the day. Don't mention TVC championships though. :lol:
[/quote]

I am proud of how basketball was played back in the day and i sure wish we could win ONE TVC title to get the monkey off the programs back. Its just too bad our kids dont have the heart that cousin H had.....

One positive, we just hired a football coch who dont know nothin about liftin.....

AxGrinder
Freshman Team

Post by AxGrinder »

How did this thread become an Eastern/Southern bashing thread from the Eastern/Southern fans???? Stick to the topic of the thread or simply start a new one.

Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

AxGrinder wrote:How did this thread become an Eastern/Southern bashing thread from the Eastern/Southern fans???? Stick to the topic of the thread or simply start a new one.

Butt out....go back to lobbying for Athens to play Hannan.

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

Howie left when the talent did, he not dumb

Return to “Boys Basketball”