All Conference

Post by TheMalteseFalcon »

in_sane wrote:Sore Losers!! Totally Agree

INSANE !!! Totally agree. :roll: :lol:

Home of the Atlanta Falcons.
1fan1
Riding the Bench

Post by 1fan1 »

Yes, we are sore losers. We HATE TO LOSE , and we hate to get homered that way, too. An over the back foul in the far corner, with only 4 seconds left after about ten other players (including the Burg shooter who could have sealed the V?) got fouled??? C'mon!! That game was in OVERTIME where the players and not the ref could decide it! They handed that game to OH with about six touch fouls when OH couldn't get the ball down the floor.
We got homered. And we hate to lose. Yes, we're not happy about it, and rightfully so. But, it happened, and it is over.
Oh, well.... On to the next game.

Oaks-Fan
Waterboy

Post by Oaks-Fan »

1fan1 wrote:Yes, we are sore losers. We HATE TO LOSE , and we hate to get homered that way, too. An over the back foul in the far corner, with only 4 seconds left after about ten other players (including the Burg shooter who could have sealed the V?) got fouled??? C'mon!! That game was in OVERTIME where the players and not the ref could decide it! They handed that game to OH with about six touch fouls when OH couldn't get the ball down the floor.
We got homered. And we hate to lose. Yes, we're not happy about it, and rightfully so. But, it happened, and it is over.
Oh, well.... On to the next game.

OH couldn't get the ball down the floor? I must have watched a different game than you. Burg had more than one chance to seal the win in the last 2 1/2 minutes and didn't.

OH won the game. Deal with it.

backdoor54
Riding the Bench

Post by backdoor54 »

I dont know how people could watch the same game and think so differently. Burg got called for touch fouls which sent oak hill to the line in the final two minutes.Its simply a fact. including one over the back with four seconds left. If you think thats not a terrible call then i dont know what to say... on that note, it is over..

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

backdoor54 wrote:on that note, it is over..

You say it's over but you are still complaining that you got screwed almost 10 days after the game. How sad. :cry:

TheMalteseFalcon
All Conference

Post by TheMalteseFalcon »

BlindWhiteHat wrote:
backdoor54 wrote:on that note, it is over..

You say it's over but you are still complaining that you got screwed almost 10 days after the game. How sad. :cry:

LOL....You think THAT is sad..... I know some people that are still complaining about getting screwed in a game more than EIGHT YEARS after it was over. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Home of the Atlanta Falcons.

Return to “Boys Basketball”