d-4 tourny drawings

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Re: d-4 tourny drawings

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

I already offered the stakes. If St. Joe loses, I will never post on SEOP again. If St. Joe wins, you will never post on SEOP again.

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

Miller will beat St. Joe by 5 points.

pleasanttiger
SEO

Post by pleasanttiger »

i keep seeing a lot of predictions but still no takers on Hats offer. Shoot if he gets a taker and there is another Catholic hater on here wanting the same offer," I'll be your huckleberry".

St. Joe will win by double digits.

Blue_nd_Gray
JV Team

Post by Blue_nd_Gray »

RiverValley93 wrote:How much do you wanna bet?

I just heard South Gallia beat #3 Waterford!

*-that was @ south gallia lol, are there any tournament games @ south gallia?

pleasanttiger
SEO

Post by pleasanttiger »

Amen brother, if that were the case they would be a 3 seed at worst!!!

jimmy chipwood
All Conference

Post by jimmy chipwood »

I could be wrong but Im pretty sure that the TVC league office selects the referees for TVC league games? So it must be some time of "Jedi Mind Trick" that makes the referees cheat for SG at home? Is this what your saying or is there a mob of South Gallians who threaten the refs with "Well be waiting in the parking lot"? LOL

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

jimmy chipwood wrote:I could be wrong but Im pretty sure that the TVC league office selects the referees for TVC league games? So it must be some time of "Jedi Mind Trick" that makes the referees cheat for SG at home? Is this what your saying or is there a mob of South Gallians who threaten the refs with "Well be waiting in the parking lot"? LOL

How did the refs cheat? Waterford had like 6 more fouls than SG and over half of them coming at the end of the game when they were fouling to put SG at the line. That was the best the refs have done all year at any game I have been to.

jimmy chipwood
All Conference

Post by jimmy chipwood »

Rebels on 3 wrote:
jimmy chipwood wrote:I could be wrong but Im pretty sure that the TVC league office selects the referees for TVC league games? So it must be some time of "Jedi Mind Trick" that makes the referees cheat for SG at home? Is this what your saying or is there a mob of South Gallians who threaten the refs with "Well be waiting in the parking lot"? LOL

How did the refs cheat? Waterford had like 6 more fouls than SG and over half of them coming at the end of the game when they were fouling to put SG at the line. That was the best the refs have done all year at any game I have been to.

I was being sarcastic, I dont believe for a minute that the only reason teams cant win at South Gallia is because of the refs. I would imagine its not much different than playing anybody else on the road - its hard to win. I wasnt referring to any one game just the statement that teams cant win at South Gallia because of the refs.

pleasanttiger
SEO

Post by pleasanttiger »

Still no takers on ur offer BWH????

pleasanttiger
SEO

Post by pleasanttiger »

Still no takers on ur offer BWH????

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP