PARENTS GETTING EJECTED

thebarlowbandit
All State

Re: PARENTS GETTING EJECTED

Post by thebarlowbandit »

thebarlowbandit wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:45 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:29 am
Bulldog84 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:54 am Let’s really think about this for a minute. If you really stop and think about it, giving an official a little crap is part of the game. Imagine how boring it would be to just sit in the bleachers and you only have a reaction when your team scores a basket, you only clap for the few seconds it takes to recognize the basket. I have kids that participate in sports and I sometimes like to talk to officials during the game. There are a few officials that can shake off a comment and they may actually agree with you that they missed the call, if not actually agreeing they a least make you believe they are. There are officials that actually enjoy making bad calls, they try to get you worked up so they can toss you. I guess the only way to stop it would be to send these officials through a real class and really start to examine their character before giving them any authority. I’m sick of hearing that officials don’t get paid to be heckled by fans. They knew what they signed up for.
Barlowbandit in

That clown isn’t worth commenting on. We will all be sorry when there are no more officials because that is where it’s going in many areas.
If you haven’t noticed yet Bulldog84 is little more than a troll. I just trolled Logan until the mods gave me a break.

thebarlowbandit
All State

Re: PARENTS GETTING EJECTED

Post by thebarlowbandit »

hardhitter ll wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:34 pm
96spartan wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:53 am Just to clarify all 7 that took “THE” walk during VC/Alex game were from VC. 6 of them were front row on visitors side and 1 of them, according to a VC parent has been ejected every Alex/VC boys/girls game the last 3 yrs!!! :roll:
You can pretty much bet that those officials won't be getting any more games at VC for a while. :lol:
VC will be running out of officials at this rate,

Return to “Boys Basketball”