SATURDAY SCORES & UPDATES - 1/30

IMHO
Waterboy

Re: SATURDAY SCORES & UPDATES - 1/30

Post by IMHO »

[quote="pfloyd"]... seriously ??? I get on here to read the scores and find 3 pages of back and forth !!!! no scores ??!!!! ... as they say in the real world when overindulgence is taking place "get a room" ...

... I fully understand differences in opinions ... I also know about "being close to a situation" (i.e. having boys on teams) ... lots of well deserved "pride" in their accomplishments AND the defending of the same ... however imo (and yep I have one just because in the "real world" EVERYBODY has one) - no-one will be swayed to or from an opinion that "get's personal" - just doesn't happen and it definitely won't happen in a "text" format as even the best of texts are misconstrued ... the best and only way to "move on" is to "agree to disagree" - state your opinion /KNOW that others will disagree/ accept that and MOVE ON ... at the very least do the "hate" in a PM ... this at least "contains" the hate/disagreement to a chosen few ...

... does anyone have the South Point vs Waverly score from last night ? ...

Image[/quotes]

Thanks for this post reminder on forum etiquette--long overdue!!

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

brown22 wrote:
pfloyd wrote:... seriously ??? I get on here to read the scores and find 3 pages of back and forth !!!! no scores ??!!!! ... as they say in the real world when overindulgence is taking place "get a room" ...

... I fully understand differences in opinions ... I also know about "being close to a situation" (i.e. having boys on teams) ... lots of well deserved "pride" in their accomplishments AND the defending of the same ... however imo (and yep I have one just because in the "real world" EVERYBODY has one) - no-one will be swayed to or from an opinion that "get's personal" - just doesn't happen and it definitely won't happen in a "text" format as even the best of texts are misconstrued ... the best and only way to "move on" is to "agree to disagree" - state your opinion /KNOW that others will disagree/ accept that and MOVE ON ... at the very least do the "hate" in a PM ... this at least "contains" the hate/disagreement to a chosen few ...

... does anyone have the South Point vs Waverly score from last night ? ...

Pfloyd I know Waverly won last I heard with just mins to go Waverly was up big

... thanks brown22 ! ... as long as I have at least who got the "W" - I'm good to roll on with this weeks rankings - thanks !

Bird Dog
All Conference

Post by Bird Dog »

Just glad to see it took over 12 hours of watching this go on before anyone would say something about it. As Barney Fife would say nip it in the bud.

ma77ox
Varsity

Post by ma77ox »

Well just so happens that this SEOP would be utterly boring if there wasn't discussions, opinions or disagreements...I mean people want to read other stuff...I agree all the back and forth shouldn't have been back and forth and I take fault in alot of that...But the more experienced SEOP users that should know better should maybe just read an opinion and move on, instead of trying to downgrade another member, dis a team or take jabs. It's pretty sad that you people that think you own SEOP can attack a member personally or talk bad about there team, just because you don't agree with them.

People Have The Right To Their Opinion, And You Have The Right To Ignore It.

Return to “Boys Basketball”