Final: @ Chillicothe 66 Portsmouth 61 in 2OT

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Re: Final: @ Chillicothe 66 Portsmouth 61 in 2OT

Post by biggdowgg »

no problem......you know kids,they are going to push, untill someone steps in :lol:

and I am talking ALL kids...

Hitchbone64
All Conference

Post by Hitchbone64 »

biggdowgg wrote:hitchbone64

you are right about Turner, he is a great player.

and if you will look in the POY thread, you and I also agree on, Irontons Tim K being the POY.

but,,they will NOT go undefeated in league play :mrgreen:

should come on down tuesday night, to see a great Rivalry go at it at the Portsmouth High School 8)

biggdowgg, I thought you had played the Tigers twice. My mistake. I am sounding like Rex Ryan of the J-E-T-S Jets-Jets-Jets and thinking were out of the running. I wish we were not playing on Tuesday as I would run down. You know who I will be rooting for. With your firepower,that will be some sort of game. It is never over until it is over.

GO CAVS!!!

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

yeah ,I forgot I did hear your announcer say you had a game tuesday...good luck

Hitchbone64
All Conference

Post by Hitchbone64 »

biggdowgg wrote:no problem......you know kids,they are going to push, untill someone steps in :lol:

yeah..Like my beloved crew in the Dawg Pound up on the Lake. One of my old co-workers was proudly in the pictures as the beer bottles were flying all over the field a few years back. He thought it was great. Hey, do we get to count Trojandave as one of the Student section since he does not sit down. He has to get fan of the year :)

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

hitchbone64 wrote:
biggdowgg wrote:no problem......you know kids,they are going to push, untill someone steps in :lol:

yeah..Like my beloved crew in the Dawg Pound up on the Lake. One of my old co-workers was proudly in the pictures as the beer bottles were flying all over the field a few years back. He thought it was great. Hey, do we get to count Trojandave as one of the Student section since he does not sit down. He has to get fan of the year :)

we kept yelling for trojandave, to get in on the jump/bounce as he was sitting with the students,,,how funny would that have been :lol:

and,I would rather not talk about who all was in the dawg pound, when that incident happened :oops:

Return to “Boys Basketball”