Jackson vs Logan Elm...Sectional Final

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Re: Jackson vs Logan Elm...Sectional Final

Post by Raider6309 »

I couldn't imagine a game at Warren, Unioto, or VC in the sectionals. That's just asking for trouble

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

I would be in favor of the sectional play-in/semifinals being played at the higher seed and the sectional finals at the present sites, but there are logistics to that and the district board would need to navigate those. Those games draw smaller crowds are fine at the higher seed.

MasterOfNone
All Conference

Post by MasterOfNone »

bman wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:23 pm I would be in favor of the sectional play-in/semifinals being played at the higher seed and the sectional finals at the present sites, but there are logistics to that and the district board would need to navigate those. Those games draw smaller crowds are fine at the higher seed.
Totally agree. Those sectional championship games can draw huge crowds that even some of the bigger gyms in the area have trouble holding.

KRS
JV Team

Post by KRS »

mhs95_06 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:30 pm
KRS wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:56 pm Yes, there were some nice players throughout the week and great games. Was told this was the last year for the D2 sectionals to be held at SE. I think it is a great atmosphere for the tourney and will miss it.
Is this due a decision by the school or the district? Will they still have D2 girls district games?
My understanding of the situation is that it is the schools decision. I assume they will be held elsewhere if they SE decides not to have them anymore.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

porkyfan wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:43 am Logan Elm by 15+.I just don't see Jackson showing up to play. if you are 5'8 or shorter you get every foul call.This is how Jackson has survived. Caleb's 1000 points come from 600 free throws. I look forward to seeing Jacob Winters have a big game. Logan elms shooting is impeccable.Luke Baldwin and Isaac Ward will be too much of a duo for Jacksons district title dreams. Even if Jackson wins this game they will be one an done at the convo.
At the time of this asinine and insulting post he was 231 out of 295 for his career.

Your idiotic follow up that was deleted about you guaranteeing he’s shot over 500 free throws and that’s a fact.....well again you were a mile off. Make some more stuff up about a great kid and hide behind an anonymous user name.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Ironman92 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:04 am
porkyfan wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:43 am Logan Elm by 15+.I just don't see Jackson showing up to play. if you are 5'8 or shorter you get every foul call.This is how Jackson has survived. Caleb's 1000 points come from 600 free throws. I look forward to seeing Jacob Winters have a big game. Logan elms shooting is impeccable.Luke Baldwin and Isaac Ward will be too much of a duo for Jacksons district title dreams. Even if Jackson wins this game they will be one an done at the convo.
At the time of this asinine and insulting post he was 231 out of 295 for his career.

Your idiotic follow up that was deleted about you guaranteeing he’s shot over 500 free throws and that’s a fact.....well again you were a mile off. Make some more stuff up about a great kid and hide behind an anonymous user name.
Lol

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

MasterOfNone wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:29 pm
bman wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:23 pm I would be in favor of the sectional play-in/semifinals being played at the higher seed and the sectional finals at the present sites, but there are logistics to that and the district board would need to navigate those. Those games draw smaller crowds are fine at the higher seed.
Totally agree. Those sectional championship games can draw huge crowds that even some of the bigger gyms in the area have trouble holding.
It would be impossible to play a game at Warren, VC, and Unioto. That’s just asking for a fight

Return to “Boys Basketball”