Rock Hill @ Peake

REDMEN FAN
Freshman Team

Post by REDMEN FAN »

repoman 111 wrote:
REDMEN FAN wrote:i'm talking and you are walking :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
thats all your doing IS TALKING, go on the site where we were betting and place your BET.. DON'T BE SCARED,,OR IT JUST MAYBE THAT YOU REALIZE THAT I'M RIGHT.. :oops: :oops: DON'T EVER LET YOUR BIG MOUTH OVER LOAD YOUR LITTLE CHANGE PURSE.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lambert has mine make sure you give him yours

jottings
SEOPS H

Any updates

Post by jottings »

Any updates on this one

pantherpaw
Freshman Team

Post by pantherpaw »

peake wins 57-53 in ot. Looks like 500 dollars was lost tonight!!!

repoman 111
Waterboy

Post by repoman 111 »

REDMEN FAN wrote:
repoman 111 wrote:
REDMEN FAN wrote:i'm talking and you are walking :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
thats all your doing IS TALKING, go on the site where we were betting and place your BET.. DON'T BE SCARED,,OR IT JUST MAYBE THAT YOU REALIZE THAT I'M RIGHT.. :oops: :oops: DON'T EVER LET YOUR BIG MOUTH OVER LOAD YOUR LITTLE CHANGE PURSE.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lambert has mine make sure you give him yours
I KNOW STEVE WELL, I WAS TALKING TO HIM AT THE GAME TONIGHT AND HE TOLD ME THAT NOBODY GAVE HIM ANYTHING.AND HE WOULD NOT HAVE HELD IT ANYWAY BECAUSE HE DOES NOT CONDON BETTING FOR OR AGAINST ROCK HILL..
Last edited by repoman 111 on Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

repoman 111
Waterboy

Post by repoman 111 »

PEAKE WINS IN 1 O.T., after davenport fouled out late in 4th period there was nobody to handle shoemaker and he scored at will in O.T.

Focused
SEOPS

Post by Focused »

Congratulations to Chesapeake on a big conference win!

pantherpaw
Freshman Team

Post by pantherpaw »

My bad, Repoman. I was posting from the parking lot at the school and reviewed the tape for the final score. According to video, the shot came after the buzzer and the score never changed on the scoreboard. That is why i posted 57-53. Regardless, a win is a win is a win and we will take it.

repoman 111
Waterboy

Post by repoman 111 »

pantherpaw wrote:My bad, Repoman. I was posting from the parking lot at the school and reviewed the tape for the final score. According to video, the shot came after the buzzer and the score never changed on the scoreboard. That is why i posted 57-53. Regardless, a win is a win is a win and we will take it.
it's ok pantherpaw redman fan never give any money anyways. CONGRATS TO THE PANTHERS ON A KEY O.V.C. WIN.

REDMEN FAN
Freshman Team

Post by REDMEN FAN »

went to collect my money and it was never turned in for the bet. if you are going to make a bet then do if not shut the @#$% up . And as far as Tyler he played a very good game. But he didn't score at will he didn't make a goal. all his points came on foul shots. Very sloppy game by both teams.

REDMEN FAN
Freshman Team

Post by REDMEN FAN »

pantherpaw wrote:My bad, Repoman. I was posting from the parking lot at the school and reviewed the tape for the final score. According to video, the shot came after the buzzer and the score never changed on the scoreboard. That is why i posted 57-53. Regardless, a win is a win is a win and we will take it.

Yes it was a win but ref counted the points and it did change on the board. it was a nice win for the peake.

REDMEN FAN
Freshman Team

Post by REDMEN FAN »

and with the 10 points repo welcher gave me it was 65-57 rockhill

pantherpaw
Freshman Team

Post by pantherpaw »

Way to go Peake! On to Huntington St. Joe Tuesday.

dukiees1
JV Team

Post by dukiees1 »

Congrats to the Peake on the win It was a hard fought game. Rock Hill is going to have to take better care of the ball if they are going to have more wins this year but I do look for the Redmen to take a win tomorrow night against St.Joe.. Nice dunk by Davenport tonight though :-D

bballfanatic
Waterboy

Post by bballfanatic »

Congrats to the PEAKE on the win tonight. We were not at our best, but got the WIN none the less. Way to go boys!!! :-D

repoman 111
Waterboy

Post by repoman 111 »

I will post the number where steve can be reached,and then everybody can call and see for them selves who is telling the TRUTH..IF REDMAN LYING FAN DON'T SHUT HIS TRAP HOLE.. :THOSE OF YOU THAT KNOW STEVE KNOWS THAT HE IS NOT GOING TO LIE..
Last edited by repoman 111 on Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

rockhillbasketball
All Conference

Post by rockhillbasketball »

Tough loss for the Redmen. Very Sloppy game though. Keep your heads up Redmen!

repoman 111
Waterboy

Post by repoman 111 »

REDMEN FAN wrote:went to collect my money and it was never turned in for the bet. if you are going to make a bet then do if not shut the @#$% up . And as far as Tyler he played a very good game. But he didn't score at will he didn't make a goal. all his points came on foul shots. Very sloppy game by both teams.
WHY ARE YOU LYING REDMAN FAN I WAS STANDING THERE TALKING TO STEVE DURING THE O T PERIOD, WE WALKED OUT TOGETHER. THIS WOULD BE AWFULL EASY TO PROVE ANYBODY THAT KNOWS STEVE KNOWS THAT HE IS THE PRINCPAL @ ROCK HILL HIGH SCHOOL ALL ANYBODY HAS TO DO IS CALL AND HE WILL VERIFY THAT I AM TELLING THE TRUTH AND YOU ARE FULL OF S--- :oops: :oops:

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

Sounds like the action between repoman 111 and REDMEN FAN was more exciting than the game :lol:

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

Shoemaker didn't score at will in OT all of his points were free throws.. Aaron Ross stepped up in OT and scored 7 big points to give the Peake the win!!!

peakefan
Waterboy

Post by peakefan »

Ross did step up huge. it was an off shooting nite for all panthers except webb. shoemaker had one of those nites, but he made clutch free throws down the stretch in both reg and ot. ross was the difference in ot when nobody else could buy a basket. panthers keep finding ways to win and thats all that matters.

Return to “Boys Basketball”