SOUTHERN VS WAHAMA

Fan-o-Southern
Varsity

Post by Fan-o-Southern »

I wonder if there isn't some diffenence in how some calls are made, In Ohio for instance, when someone's on the floor w/the ball "we" call traveling, I saw this happen more than once in both games, and no call, both ways.

I wasn't saying anything negative about the officiating, just seemed like some things were called differently.

jumpman
Freshman Team

Post by jumpman »

It is not traveling if you are on the floor with the ball in Ohio. It is traveing if you are on the floor and slide, roll, spin, or sit up if you are laying down.

This is probably not the textbook rule, maybe an official could elaborate.

Baldeagle
Varsity

Re: SOUTHERN VS WAHAMA

Post by Baldeagle »

Will this be another beatdown for the little general?

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

Re:

Post by BRUTUS IS A BEAST »

jumpman wrote:It is not traveling if you are on the floor with the ball in Ohio. It is traveing if you are on the floor and slide, roll, spin, or sit up if you are laying down.

This is probably not the textbook rule, maybe an official could elaborate.

You can set up just not stand up ;-)

The Dog
Freshman Team

Post by The Dog »

Why is this team even on the schedule no way these Westvirgini teams can hang with Racine if we is any good anyways.

Howard Cosell
All Conference

Post by Howard Cosell »

The Dog wrote:Why is this team even on the schedule no way these Westvirgini teams can hang with Racine if we is any good anyways.

I hear they are getting Prince to sing Purple Rain and that he is working up a remix of song where he sings "Tonite Im gonna party like its 1982!" These will be performed at halftime of the next home game.

The Dog
Freshman Team

Post by The Dog »

If it was like 1982 none of these teams on this schedule could stay within 50 points of the Hustlin' Tornadoes I tell ya that much right there.

Wahama gal
Waterboy

Post by Wahama gal »

The Wahama gym was totally renovated with in the past few years. Those who say the floor is bad ad the baskets are deated did not look very carefully at the school and gym when they were at the game last Saturday night. They were totally inaccurate in regard to the gym and surroundings. We are very proud of the improvements that have been made at Wahama. I don't know what these people were looking at when they made their observations.

Return to “Boys Basketball”