Northwest 53 @ South Point 54 12/29

u_kno_me
Freshman Team

Post by u_kno_me »

Hey backdoor54, what do you mean that Northwest didnt have anyone to guard mayo? Throughout the course of the game there were three players that guarded mayo and they all did a very very good job...the three players were malone, spriggs and crabtree. But malone did most of it. So I do not want to hear that Northwest did not have anyone to guard him. and I can get the tape and prove that he was pushing off and the refs would not ever call it on mayo..the only reason he did score 20 or 22 points is because he shot the ball like 25 times in that game.

Championship
JV Team

Post by Championship »

u_kno_me....i agree there was one time that mayo pushed off at the free throw line nd pulled up that wasnt called---i even said that was the jordan move from his final shot with the bulls.....thats the only time he did it he lowered his shoulder one time nd got called for a charge so i dont kno y you are complaining.....him nd hughes flat out took over that game in the 4th qtr....imo your coach blew that game by not leaving the other big guy in the game.....the kid that prolly had 25+ dominated inside when both big men were in the game.....sp played excellent defense when both were not.....imo taylor should have guarded im guessin it was leslie all night but hey im not the coach.....no matter how much complaining u have sp won the game....northwest played streetball at the end nd had a very contested shot at the buzzer when the kid was open at the top of the key....northwests fault....

u_kno_me
Freshman Team

Post by u_kno_me »

yeah it is mostly Northwests fault because South point should not have even been in the game with the mohawks. because northwest was winning by like 13 or 14 with like 4 minutes to go. mohawks dominated the whole game except for the last 4 minutes.

wemufans
All Conference

Post by wemufans »

Actually Northwest dominated the third quarter and half of the 4th quarter. It was a tie at the half and a one point game at the end of the first quarter. Let it go and concentrate on your game with Webster instead of dwelling in the past!

u_kno_me
Freshman Team

Post by u_kno_me »

wemufans, are u stupid....who in the heck plays webster?

Championship
JV Team

Post by Championship »

who cares who you are playing next....his point is this game was played a week ago get over it you lost face the facts....i mean for real grow up or go get your own reffing liscense nd ref yourself

u_kno_me
Freshman Team

Post by u_kno_me »

Hey thats a good idea to get my reffing liscense...and dont tell me to grow up. You must be from south point

backdoor54
Riding the Bench

Post by backdoor54 »

I dont care who they put on him.. None of the three you just said can gaurd him.

u_kno_me
Freshman Team

Post by u_kno_me »

WHAT??? he only had 22 points and he shot the ball about 25-30 times...my three year old cousin could have 20+ points if he shot the ball that many times. I mean yeah 22 points is alot but not when you shoot the ball that many times.

wemufans
All Conference

Post by wemufans »

u_kno_me wrote:wemufans, are u stupid....who in the heck plays webster?

My bad "all knowing one" I thought you had a game with Webster. :oops: Don't get your panties in a wad! I guess I am just not as perfect as you are, I don't dwell in the past and this game meant nothing in the realm of the world. IF you won't remember it 30 years down the road then why get so worked up about it. Non league game nothing riding on it wo why sit and cry! Fairland couldn't guard Mayo either so don't feel bad and they are one of the best teams in thea area. Have a geat rest of your weekend and Good Luck to the Mohawks the next game. Who knows maybe we will see you in the sectionals. :-D

bucking red
Varsity

Post by bucking red »

I don't think you're in the same sectional.

wemufans
All Conference

Post by wemufans »

bucking red wrote:I don't think you're in the same sectional.

My bad again :oops: , I know we beat them at Rock Hill last year to get to the convo. Maybe that is where all the hatred is coming from. ;-) I just thought we would be in the same sectionals again this year. SSSHHHH don't tell the all knowing one I made a mistake. I am trying work on my perfectionism but I just can't seem to live up to his standards :lol:

Return to “Boys Basketball”