Any Surprise TEAMS/PLAYERS as we head to 08 ????

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Southeastern being bad is surprising, but if you look at their circumstances, it's understandable.

Adena, sitting at 6-2, is surprising as well. They lost all 5 starters from last year and have lost their two games by a combined, 3 points.

Greenfield is another one, lost Dante Jackson and a few other good seniors, but are still competing for a league title.

GoBlue22
Freshman Team

Post by GoBlue22 »

I hate to say it, but Jordan is not the coach he once was. He used to be able to take a mediocre team and make them competetive in the league.

Greenfield should win their league. Except for Madison Plains and WCH, the league is not that strong.

thecinderellapick
Freshman Team

Post by thecinderellapick »

at the pike county holiday classic i saw a lot of talent. not necessarily "young" but talent none the less. for piketon, brabson is a very good looking all around ball player, with smith just as good as him. makes coach lisath a very happy coach id imagine. also from western, "vinny shanks" as he is known on radio, shows promise. if his coach could see that he be more useful down low, where big guys like him are supposed to play. eastern is still a young team over all, no one stuck out to me, but then again easterns playing was less then promising.

Return to “Boys Basketball”