Nelsonville @ Trimble 2/2/10

The Mullet
Waterboy

Re: Nelsonville @ Trimble 2/2/10

Post by The Mullet »

It just chaffs my hind side when people just say Federal-Hocking, and Fed-Hock is even worse.

PS: It is Stewart-Guysville-Amesville-Coolville-Federal-Hocking. Now get it right. :twisted:

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

Post by Trimble Juvenile »

athens78 wrote:Hopefully no pop bottles are tossed on the floor tonight. That can be dangerous for everyone.

hey dont act like we want that crew cause we dont. the ad catches all kinds of heck for hiring them. he better quit doing it or he may be outtie 5000 if you know what i mean. i would like to say it would be better if they were even in shape, but i am afraid it would be worse. i mean i think they get lucky being out of position sometimes and guessing the calls. prolly be worse if they actually ran to get in the right place to make a call. judgement aint too good, no?

n4cer
Waterboy

Post by n4cer »

This should be a good game I don't think the officiating has been all that bad to this point. Yes I have seen better but I on the other hand I have seen worse. I think all will agree with that statement. The throwing on objects on the court from the stands is uncalled for and ignorant. Nelsonville can't help what their fans do. Trimble players can't help what coaching staff they have. Good luck to both teams players and hope both come out injury free.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

GO BUCKS GO!!!!!

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

TTT ... anyword on the outcome of this game?

hardwoodheroes
Freshman Team

Post by hardwoodheroes »

Noah Guthrie's 20 points and 10 rebounds led white-hot Trimble over struggling Nelsonville-York 66-60 in Glouster...the Tomcats (9-6, 3-3 in the TVC-Hocking) have now won nine of 11 and have all the momentum going into a huge match-up with Southern on Friday...meanwhile, Mychal Mitchell scored 22 points and pulled seven boards for the Buckeyes (7-8, 4-4), who have lost eight of 11.

http://woub.org/tv/index.php?section=5&page=690 ...N-Y/Trimble recap page

TOMCAT_FAN
Waterboy

Post by TOMCAT_FAN »

Great game! CATS should have won by 15+ but turn overs led to easy buckets for the Bucks.

Congrats to the CATS!

athens78
All State

Post by athens78 »

Big win for the Tomcats. That will be a nice on for the tournament draw. How'd old rabbit ears and his crew do in the game.

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

athens78 wrote:Big win for the Tomcats. That will be a nice on for the tournament draw. How'd old rabbit ears and his crew do in the game.

That crew did not have the game. Thank goodness. I am sure they will be back for the next one though. :lol:

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Big win by Trimble. Guthrie is playing like a beast.

Keep your heads up NY we still got more games to play!

Sounded like another good game.

Return to “Boys Basketball”