Warren@ Meigs Dec 4

expert witness
Freshman Team

Re: Warren@ Meigs Dec 4

Post by expert witness »

thanks warrior cc, but i have no clue what you are talking about?? I have never seen warren play in my life.

rebelionfan99
Waterboy

Post by rebelionfan99 »

Yeah. They have a strong bench. I don't wanna see the stat on shooting last night because it wasn't pretty. I'm also not sure why henthorn did not play much. He shows hussle and goes after balls. He sets good screens then got pulled for being to physical. Ward wasn't the hottest but he had an off night. He is one of the best shooters in the league. Knost came to play and got physical with out fouling to much. It should be interesting how they get along Tuesday at fort frye. They always give them a run for there money. I watched fort frye Friday night and wasn't all that impressed but they always come to play vs warren.

32, 16, 6
JV Team

Post by 32, 16, 6 »

Rebellion, Yes, Henthorn is scrappy, and does a good job on D, I'm sure he is going to get his PT. Let me know after the 4th or 5th game if the shooting consistancy isn't better. Its early... I agree, I have seen the Ward kid have better games, He has a nice shot, level headed player, potential leader. Cunningham still had 20 and sat a while with a few fouls.... Good Thing is Maddox sent in the subs, and we really didn't see a big change...once we get going, I think that this is gonna roll. Really good ball movement in transition, and alot of team play. I also saw Maddox smile a bit on a few of those transition plays..."Grant GO GETTCHA SOME" Gotta wanna be here son....its fun nothing more, nothing less, I have a feeling your gonna miss it in a year or two...so enjoy it as long as you can.

GET BETTER EVERY DAY.

Return to “Boys Basketball”