Varsity

Re: Minford Vs Chesapeake 2-22-3

Post by streetballer »

Minford by 8

SOCFAN1430
Varsity

Post by SOCFAN1430 »

Point Guard Coach wrote:After a few transfers, I see that McBee has found a place that will put up with him.

You're an idiot

Falcon Fury
Freshman Team

Post by Falcon Fury »

GAME DAY FALCONS! TIME TO SHINE BOYS!

Looking forward to watching a very exciting game tonight. The Falcons must come out ready to play! I see a big win for my Falcons to start off their tournament run!

Good Luck Boys! GO! FIGHT! WIN!

BEAT PEAKE!

SOCFAN1430
Varsity

Post by SOCFAN1430 »

Best of luck to both teams, either one can make a deep run this year.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

I'm Bart Scott-In CAN'T WAIT!

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

This is probably the best Sectional game on paper in the state

D4hero
Freshman Team

Post by D4hero »

with McBee from burg and farrari from south Webster and Rowe from eastern pike and Stapleton from Portsmouth they just might be too much for the panthers so I'm going to change my prediction. Minford by 4. Does Chesapeake have any kids that transferred in? That could help them a lot tonight

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

LETS GO PEAKE!! GAMEDAY BABY!! Beat them once, they can surely beat them again. PEAKE hits free throws in the end and wins this by 10.

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

This one should be a good game. McBee needs to take this game over. This is HIS team! Give him the ball and get out of the way. Your time to shine big fella. All of Minford is on his shoulders. Their tourney run depends on this kid

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

And as for all the transfer talk, get over it. Happens everywhere

here4fun
Varsity

Post by here4fun »

So how many transfers does it take to get to the Convo......... :mrgreen:

KingoftheCourts
Riding the Bench

Post by KingoftheCourts »

D4hero wrote:with McBee from burg and farrari from south Webster and Rowe from eastern pike and Stapleton from Portsmouth they just might be too much for the panthers so I'm going to change my prediction. Minford by 4. Does Chesapeake have any kids that transferred in? That could help them a lot tonight
JuanMorales wrote:LETS GO PEAKE!! GAMEDAY BABY!! Beat them once, they can surely beat them again. PEAKE hits free throws in the end and wins this by 10.
WOW! What is this "JEALOUS FRIDAY"?
GROW UP PEOPLE!
Being jealous gets you no where in life but LOSERVILLE!!!!
What a pathetic life you must lead to have to sit behind a screen and pick on high school kids!
WOW!
It's pretty bad that we (Minford fans) get on here to support our kids and all you guys want to do is bash them - HOW PATHETIC!!!!

D4HERO and Juan Moralass: You two are ALWAYS hating on Minford! Go find another post to bother!
You two must have been either "bench warmers", were "cut from the team", or "water boys" in school to hate on other people's successes!

We here at Minford are only on here to SUPPORT OUT KIDS! Unlike you jealous losers!

You're just jealous that Minford is doing great this year!
Well, I have one thing to say..............GET USE TO IT! Because we have kids currently on the team and kids that are coming up that want to win!

Transfers are on every team and I don't see you hating on them all the time!
So suck it up and get off this post!

As for my Minford boys,
Big game tonight! Keep your head in the game!
Foul shots and rebounding will be crucial!
I know you boys have it in you so let's bring home the "W" and be CONVO BOUND!

Go Falcons!
Beat Peake! :aaaaa26

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

Hey you spelled my name wrong. I doubt you are the king of the court! I was def a bench warmer!

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

We need to get a moderator on this guy. Wow!! All I said was LETS GO PEAKE! Sorry for cheering for my hometown?

KingoftheCourts
Riding the Bench

JuanMorales wrote:We need to get a moderator on this guy. Wow!! All I said was LETS GO PEAKE! Sorry for cheering for my hometown?
RIGHT! You had better go back and look at all your posts!
You constantly bash Minford and you've bashed McBee! You were the one that posted a mean rumor on here about him at the beginning of the season that had to be deleted off the site!

Didn't your momma tell you, "If you don't have anything nice to say about someone then don't say anything at all"? Well, same goes with these kids!

Go pick on someone else!

Go Minford!
Beat Peake! :aaaaa26

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

Wow! Not sure how I get crap for cheering for my team. Sorry for not picking Minford to win? I don't know what this guy is trying to prove. I feel bad for all the other SOC schools that has to hear this guy

2013FALCON
Waterboy

Post by 2013FALCON »

I am having a hard time understanding why a person is having a problem with kids "transferring" from another school. This happens all the time. McBee has always been a resident of Minford. So is it wrong that he wanted to come back to his home town to finish his high school career?? Stapleton used to attend Minford and he decided to come back. Farrar has been an open enrollment student since his freshman year and the only reason he came to Minford was because he wanted to play football. Don't know why Rowe has transferred but if you want to know maybe you should ask him and his family.

If you don't know all the facts then you should really stop bashing these young student athletes. All they are doing is giving their time, which they choose to do, in playing a sport that they want to play and do good at.

I hope these boys can live up to your standards during tonights game and hopefully a good tournament run.

KingoftheCourts
Riding the Bench

2013FALCON wrote:I am having a hard time understanding why a person is having a problem with kids "transferring" from another school. This happens all the time. McBee has always been a resident of Minford. So is it wrong that he wanted to come back to his home town to finish his high school career?? Stapleton used to attend Minford and he decided to come back. Farrar has been an open enrollment student since his freshman year and the only reason he came to Minford was because he wanted to play football. Don't know why Rowe has transferred but if you want to know maybe you should ask him and his family.

If you don't know all the facts then you should really stop bashing these young student athletes. All they are doing is giving their time, which they choose to do, in playing a sport that they want to play and do good at.

I hope these boys can live up to your standards during tonights game and hopefully a good tournament run.

Couldn't have said it better myself!
Supporting you 100%!!!!

Falcon Fury
Freshman Team

Post by Falcon Fury »

KingoftheCourts wrote:
2013FALCON wrote:I am having a hard time understanding why a person is having a problem with kids "transferring" from another school. This happens all the time. McBee has always been a resident of Minford. So is it wrong that he wanted to come back to his home town to finish his high school career?? Stapleton used to attend Minford and he decided to come back. Farrar has been an open enrollment student since his freshman year and the only reason he came to Minford was because he wanted to play football. Don't know why Rowe has transferred but if you want to know maybe you should ask him and his family.

Couldn't have said it better myself!
Supporting you 100%!!!!
EXACTLY! EXACTLY!! EXACTLY!!!

28Buck
Freshman Team

Post by 28Buck »

Come one Juan your not from peake. I suspect you are a fan of Bloom-Vernon. Unless your a Peake fan with an unusual affection for the Jeep Soccer squad.

Return to “Boys Basketball”