TVC-Hocking 2013-2014

Super trooper
All State

Re: TVC Hocking

Post by Super trooper »

He SHOULD average a double double every night and make it impossible for anyone to score in the paint

Golfer101
JV Team

Post by Golfer101 »

Super Trooper wrote:He SHOULD average a double double every night and make it impossible for anyone to score in the paint
. How many did he average last year?

Super trooper
All State

Post by Super trooper »

I have no clue. If I had to guess I would say under 10

EaglePride
Waterboy

Post by EaglePride »

BigShooter wrote:I guess my odds on favorite would have to be Southern. Opening up a new gym this year plus they have the best guard and the best post player on the same team with Wolfe and Drummer. Trimble will be very tough as well, just depends how long it will take them to lose there football legs.

1. Southern
2. Trimble
3.Federal Hocking
4. Belpre
5.Miller
6.Wahama
7.South Galia
8.Waterford
9.Eastern

From what I've seen on the AAU circuit, Greyson Wolfe
Of Eastern had a good one. He's team played in the USBA National Championship and finished 4th in a higher grade
Level. I'd but GREYSON Wolfe and Chase Cook as the best Guard-Post combo

Super trooper
All State

Post by Super trooper »

Oh my.

CoachBrittonFL
Freshman Team

Post by CoachBrittonFL »

I have no idea who Grayson Wolfe is? He didn't play last year. As for Cook he will be one of the best players in the league. SuperTrooper "oh my" what is that response? Who is this Wolfe kid? A transfer I have never heard of him and I caught some Eastern games last year

Super trooper
All State

Post by Super trooper »

He was on JV. Cool will be a stud. Wolfe not so much

EaglePride
Waterboy

Post by EaglePride »

He started last year on varsity. Started against river valley and had 5 points and 6 assists.

Golfer101
JV Team

Post by Golfer101 »

I think Trimble has the best team going in. I think Theriault from Belpre is the best player in the league. If he gets some help Belpre will be tough to beat. Fed has the best coach in the league. It will be interesting to see how much Caldwell gets out of his players. Wolfe from Southern is a pretty good player and the Tornadoes are the biggest team in the league. Although their bigs really under achieved last year. If their bigs get in shape and put some effort in the game than Southern would be a match up night mare. South Gallia returning everyone but I would say they are still a year away of making a run. Waterford, Miller, Eastern and Wahama all lost a lot. I don't look for any of them to compete for the title.

EaglePride
Waterboy

Post by EaglePride »

BigShooter wrote:I have no idea who Grayson Wolfe is? He didn't play last year. As for Cook he will be one of the best players in the league. SuperTrooper "oh my" what is that response? Who is this Wolfe kid? A transfer I have never heard of him and I caught some Eastern games last year
He started on varsity but had surgery after I think 3 or 4 games. He had a great summer. He'll be a big surprise this year.

Super trooper
All State

Post by Super trooper »

6 assists? I must've missed that game

smzgc03
Riding the Bench

Post by smzgc03 »

Miller returns 3 out of 5 starters Starlin ,Rader ,Sinift they should be ok

Super Fresh
Freshman Team

Post by Super Fresh »

Greyson Wolfe? Will he even be in the starting 5? Cook, Speelman, Facemyer, Welch, Bresciani.

EaglePride
Waterboy

Post by EaglePride »

He started last year over facemyers and breaciani. I would expect seeing as that team was a lot better. Also Wolfe is getting interest from Findlay. You don't make the final 4 in the nation being bad.

Super Fresh
Freshman Team

Post by Super Fresh »

Findlay? Watch a college game. You have to be VERY good to play for a college team in any division. The kid has improved but has a lot of work left to do. Let's take a second to think of the talent in the TVC in the past years that has not received looks from these colleges

EaglePride
Waterboy

Post by EaglePride »

I'm just saying facts. He's getting letters so they must like him. As to why some talent isn't getting recruited, they don't get exposed. Wolfe played the national championship in myrtle beach SC. AAU gets players out and gets colleges interested.

EaglePride
Waterboy

Post by EaglePride »

Findlay must see something in him if they're sending him letters. Maybe you're underestimating him. He has the athletic-ability and work ethic to get there. Max carnahan helped him in practice from what I've heard.

Super Fresh
Freshman Team

Post by Super Fresh »

Since you are obviously close to Wolfe, is it true that he is playing WR for the football team? Seems like a bit of a risk to me

Super trooper
All State

Post by Super trooper »

The preseason Player of the Year is playing football? Findlay can't like that

Super Fresh
Freshman Team

Post by Super Fresh »

Well I just dont understand, he's already had a foot injury. I'd hate to see anyone not be able to meet expectations due to injury. You see it all the time

Return to “Boys Basketball”