What is the difference between McClain and Logan Elm?

bman
SEO

Re: What is the difference between McClain and Logan Elm?

Post by bman »

Clearcreek Twp. in Fairfield County was originally supposed to be part of the Logan Elm district. The Fairfield County superintendent bulked at the last minute, thus Amanda and Clearcreek consolidated to form Amanda-Clearcreek.

If you go 300 yards NE of the Logan Elm central campus, that's Fairfield County and Clearcreek Twp.

Laurelville/Western Hocking County was later added to Logan Elm's district by the state.

Braves87
Freshman Team

Post by Braves87 »

Like I said before, Travis tries to make the TRUE LE FANS look ignorant lol! There wouldn’t be any confusion about schools if you would just go root for Circleville! Btw Travis, I’ll be sitting at about half court tonight at Hamilton watching the Braves like I always do while you are still thinking about the differences between LE and McClain lol!

Braves87
Freshman Team

Post by Braves87 »

Braves87 wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:35 am Like I said before, Travis tries to make the TRUE LE FANS look ignorant lol! There wouldn’t be any confusion about schools if you would just go root for Circleville! Btw Travis, I’ll be sitting at about half court tonight at Hamilton watching the Braves like I always do while you are still thinking about the differences between LE and McClain lol!
I wasn’t trying to rant and be a jerk in this post. I know exactly what Travis was “fishing” for with his question. LE got beat by 3 points Saturday night against ZT starting 3 undersized sophomores and 2 juniors. Senior Evan Huffman has been in a walking boot for almost 3 weeks and Senior Luke Watson has been on the bench for the last 2 games with concussion symptoms. Once again, the young Braves played as hard as they could have until the final whistle! Greenfield McClain beat ZT in OT by 1 point on a controversial call freezing a kid at the FT line. The difference is the same old song and dance Travis. Undersized LE kids going against Juniors/Seniors versus McClain Junior/Seniors against ZT Junior/Seniors. Sorry for the long post, enough said lol!

koondoger
JV Team

Post by koondoger »

formerfcfan wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:04 pm
danicalifornia wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:00 pm On a serious note: one has been to the state tournament and the other hasn’t.

Do both school districts peak into 2 different counties? That could be a difference if LE doesn’t.
Logan Elm is Pickaway and Hocking Counties.
That's why LE steals some of Logan's best, right? :mrgreen:

Retirement life is the greatest! That's how teh koondoger sees it! Selling cars ain't too bad neither. :mrgreen:
Homie Chadwell
Riding the Bench

Post by Homie Chadwell »

koondoger wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:26 pm
formerfcfan wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:04 pm
danicalifornia wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:00 pm On a serious note: one has been to the state tournament and the other hasn’t.

Do both school districts peak into 2 different counties? That could be a difference if LE doesn’t.
Logan Elm is Pickaway and Hocking Counties.
That's why LE steals some of Logan's best, right? :mrgreen:
How does this count in the old kids per acre argument?

Return to “Boys Basketball”