Division III and IV Speculation

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Re: Division III and IV Speculation

Post by VetteMan »

Proud_Pirate63 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:28 pm
ItsMyOpinion wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:15 pm I think at this point ZT and Fairland have the best resume with Eastern Brown a close third.

Because of strength of schedule Chesapeake would be the 4th seed. Wheelersburg downgraded their schedule so it’s hard to say where they fall. (5th at the best)

Regardless of the seeding It should be a fun D-III tournament.
Those teams are good. But I wouldn’t say Wheelersburg downgraded their schedule. Besides the Hannan game (I still don’t understand that one), they played the same teams as last season. Two league games were added with Eastern.
Agree about the Hannan game, unless the Burg just couldn't find another team to be able to schedule ? Point Pleasant not a very good team this year at all, they were ahead of Hannan tonight at the half by 35-36 pts.

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

VetteMan wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:48 pm
Proud_Pirate63 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:28 pm
ItsMyOpinion wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:15 pm I think at this point ZT and Fairland have the best resume with Eastern Brown a close third.

Because of strength of schedule Chesapeake would be the 4th seed. Wheelersburg downgraded their schedule so it’s hard to say where they fall. (5th at the best)

Regardless of the seeding It should be a fun D-III tournament.
Those teams are good. But I wouldn’t say Wheelersburg downgraded their schedule. Besides the Hannan game (I still don’t understand that one), they played the same teams as last season. Two league games were added with Eastern.
Agree about the Hannan game, unless the Burg just couldn't find another team to be able to schedule ? Point Pleasant not a very good team this year at all, they were ahead of Hannan tonight at the half by 35-36 pts.
I know they dropped Russell after Barrick was hired (or maybe Russell dropped them, don't know who dropped who exactly)... but you don't HAVE to have a 22 game schedule, many teams don't. So I can't quite understand why Hannan was added other than just to get an easy win. Good news is it sounds as if Wheelersburg got through that game injury free which would have been the main concern going in.

Watching SE Ohio basketball
Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Peebles moves to 18-2 with their 83- 31 victory ov er Manchester. 11 scored and all played. Weston Browning c-103 player of the game, and scored his 1000th to night.

captainmorgan_
JV Team

Post by captainmorgan_ »

Im going to guess Fairland will be 1 seed. The OVC is tough this year.

Big Daddy 7371
Varsity

Post by Big Daddy 7371 »

1 ZANE TRACE
2 FAIRLAND
3 EASTERN BROWN
4 WHEELERSBURG

HOT OF THE PRESS

Return to “Boys Basketball”