Janaury Blues

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: Janaury Blues

Post by pfloyd »

Any gym across Southern/SouthEast Ohio prior to this season could have a Pfloyd Sighting on ANY given night week day or weekend ... this season - the Cheap Seats have been missing the Purple Hippo and the Purple Hippo is missing the cheap seats as well ... pfloyd without the live streams would be on suicide watch for sure LOL ... the atmosphere, the people - fans/parents/players/coaches/officials/scorekeepers/school admins/seopsters ... even the drives to BFE are missed by the Purple Hippo ... Twizzler sales are waaaaaaay down ...
Last edited by pfloyd on Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

This thread hit home.

I miss going to games - man do I miss it.

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

pfloyd wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:11 pm Any gym across Southern/SouthEast Ohio prior to this season could have a Pfloyd Sighting on ANY given night week day or weekend ... this season - the Cheap Seats have been missing the Purple Hippo and the Purple Hippo is missing the cheap seats as well ... pfloyd without the live streams would be on suicide watch for sure LOL ... the atmosphere, the people - fans/parents/players/coaches/officials/scorekeepers/school admins/seopsters ... even the drives to BFE are missed by the Purple Hippo ... Twizzler sales are a waaaaaaay down ...
Seeing as I got off the wagon and weaned myself off twizzlers - you are correct - sales are way down ... But, sales of sour babies are way up. So maybe I didn't actually get off the wagon, just substituted. Kinda like the guy who gives up ciggs for chew. lol

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

93Bulldog wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:42 pm
pfloyd wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:11 pm Any gym across Southern/SouthEast Ohio prior to this season could have a Pfloyd Sighting on ANY given night week day or weekend ... this season - the Cheap Seats have been missing the Purple Hippo and the Purple Hippo is missing the cheap seats as well ... pfloyd without the live streams would be on suicide watch for sure LOL ... the atmosphere, the people - fans/parents/players/coaches/officials/scorekeepers/school admins/seopsters ... even the drives to BFE are missed by the Purple Hippo ... Twizzler sales are waaaaaaay down ...
Seeing as I got off the wagon and weaned myself off twizzlers - you are correct - sales are way down ... But, sales of sour babies are way up. So maybe I didn't actually get off the wagon, just substituted. Kinda like the guy who gives up ciggs for chew. lol

Return to “Boys Basketball”