SEO Player of the Year

smurray
SEOPS HO

Re: SEO Player of the Year

Post by smurray »

pfloyd wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:09 pm I've seen a lot of outstanding players this 2021-22 season ... just finished viewing varsity game #65 last night that I have seen "in person" have seen about 90 including the livestream games ... I only go see good games with the best of the best teams playing which means the BEST of the best players are participating in the games I've watched ... no surprise as to who the BEST overall player is , regardless of division:

Trey Robertson, Waverly High School ... D2 ... just scored his 2000th career point last night ... the young man has seen every defense imaginable thrown at him ... I've seen him in past years GET shutdown! - Aiden Porter for Fairland comes to mind at a game in the Beasts of the Southeast, Warren over the years has put a body, multiple bodies on him and has had success ... but as a player matures, and HAS seen it all, he learns how to succeed under whatever the defense, the game conditions to make TEAM better ... Trey is THAT player ... game in game out ... over the course of THIS season - I watched him vs Newark, Upper Arlington, Hurricane WVa, Minford, Warren all "eyes on" games ... throw in livestream games vs Colonel Crawford, Valley, South Webster, Wheelersburg ... I've watched Waverly & Trey Robertson this season LOL ...

SEOhio Pfloyd's POY (mattash!!! where's the Purple Hippo Plaque ?) : Trey Robertson

Return to “Boys Basketball”