Haircuts

itsme
Varsity

Re: Haircuts

Post by itsme »

theyoungprodigy wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:46 pm
itsme wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:43 pm
theyoungprodigy wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:30 pm
So you’re telling me ur gonna cry over how kids hair looks. I agree with the socks and shoe thing but it’s just hair it has nothing to do with discipline I think you just need to log off for the day. :lol:
So, if a kid wears shoes that hurts his feet just to match his teammates and have to sit out a game or two, that will ok with you. How dumb
There are multiple shoes in one color, just because it’s a certain color dose not effect how it feels.
Still yet there's nothing in the rule book saying socks and shoes have to match and if you go to a game to look at fashion why waste your money

Ovenmit
Riding the Bench

Post by Ovenmit »

itsme wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:52 pm
itsme wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:43 pm

So, if a kid wears shoes that hurts his feet just to match his teammates and have to sit out a game or two, that will ok with you. How dumb
There are multiple shoes in one color, just because it’s a certain color dose not effect how it feels.
Still yet there's nothing in the rule book saying socks and shoes have to match and if you go to a game to look at fashion why waste your money
I don't think you get the point here

JTEK
All State

Post by JTEK »

Ovenmit wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:45 pm
itsme wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:52 pm
I don't think you get the point here
No he doesn’t

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

Donnie Hagglethorpe wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:40 am
Almost Champions wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:35 am Carl had a specific haircut that everyone had to have and no one questioned that. We almost won the whole thing.

Flip forward to today and Coach Jeff wants the boys to cut their hair and all he hears is parents beeching.

Says everything about why our beloved ‘does are in the shape they are in. Plus we have people complaining taking kids down to mediocre Meigs and claiming our coaches can’t reed. I have no idea what that’s about. Maybe someone can enlighten me.
To some coaches the rules are for players that aren’t very good. If they break the rules they get disciplined. But if the best player breaks a rule, well then the coach comes up with an excuse not to enforce it. It’s a shame, but it’s the reality these days.
Surely not. 😂

Return to “Boys Basketball”