[=== SCORES ===] -- Sunday Mar-01 -- SEO D-III District Semi's (Updates & Finals)

goUK
Varsity

Re: [=== SCORES ===] -- Sunday Mar-01 -- SEO D-III District Semi's (Updates & Finals)

Post by goUK »

Ironton was 8-6 in the OVC.

mattash
Site Admin

Re: [=== SCORES ===] -- Sunday Mar-01 -- SEO D-III District Semi's (Updates & Finals)

Post by mattash »

OVC 3 out 4

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Can any of these teams dethrone Harvest Prep in the Regionals??

I just don't see it.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

I said before after beating Oak Hill the way that they did, that at times to me it looked like 5 Seniors playing against 5 Freshmen. I didn't think that this would happen against Eastern Brown, apparently I was very wrong. Congrats to the Tigers, good luck as you move forward in the tournament.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Congratulations Fighting Tigers, good luck against Zane Trace.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

Ironton just out horsed EB. The press was effective like 3 times with the ten count. Easy baskets when they beat it

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:19 pm Congratulations Fighting Tigers, good luck against Zane Trace.
I think Ironton can win that game. Had ZT beat on their home floor before giving it up at end of game*

Swampfox13
Riding the Bench

Post by Swampfox13 »

Congrats Zane Trace!!!!!

Smokyhollowbandit
JV Team

Post by Smokyhollowbandit »

A long but fun day at the Convo. Nothing can beat 4 games for the price of 1. Hearing Sweet Lou day it’s “Basketball 30” makes me fell like a kid on Christmas Day. Rally good basketball was played and seen a lot of fun matchups. C’s t wait to get back to Convo for round 2.

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Just got home from dropping my grandson off. Got to the Convo at 1:35. Watched 4 awesome games. The open space behind the backboard hurt some teams and didn't faze some. Eastern shot poorly from outside and Ironton filled it up from downtown. Zane Trace worked hard and pulled it out against a very game Adena team. Peake worked really hard and playing short handed pulled off the win over over a very good Burg squad and Fairland pulled off the squeeker over South Point. Great day of roundball and now after the two hour drive home, I'm gonna rest up for the same trip tomorrow to watch my Peebles Team try to tame the Convo . Safe travels all.

Return to “Boys Basketball”