Eastern @ Meigs 12/28

fasteach
Varsity

Post by fasteach »

meigs won as a team. 2 in a row. how long has that been? sure feels good! eastern played their guts out. they have nothing to be ashamed of.

god, it feels good to kill that monkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4sporterEHS
SEOP

Post by 4sporterEHS »

Eastern, in my opinion did not play their best. Never should of lost that game. Fatigue really became an issue. With Eastern having 3 guys not in the lineup that normally are, it was hard to rest the starters. Kyle Rawson played the whole game up until the end, as well as Jake Lynch. It was evident that the big man was struggeling getting up the court. Burroughs did not play in this game due to a personal problem, Nathan Carroll is done, and Titus Pierce is in Florida wih a baseball thing he has going on.

If Eastern had those 3 in the game, I think Eastern would have taken the game. Only playing the starters limited Eastern to what they were able to due do with the offense. They did play their guts out but they should not of had to to win this game

The Eastern JV team roled in the game, winning 4? to 1?. They are having a great season.

Now Eastern has to move on after this little losing streak and go into a full week of practice to take on a very good Waterford team next friday night. Good Luck to Eastern.

Good Job Meigs

"Do You Even Remember What It Is Like To Be To Tired To Run"

-I Am What I Am
91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

i see :idea:

4sporterEHS
SEOP

Post by 4sporterEHS »

Bassmaster, what are your thoughts?

"Do You Even Remember What It Is Like To Be To Tired To Run"

-I Am What I Am
fasteach
Varsity

Post by fasteach »

i know that more than me and 2010 saw this game. people of meigs, if you cannot see yourselves congrats to the coach at least give the boys a hand. this is there night even if they finished at mcdonalds!

think about it
Freshman Team

Post by think about it »

What happened to playing TEAM ball Jakes forcing to many shots needs to let the other players in the game Rawson could not buy a basket and we did miss the others got to get back to TEAM play keep your heads up work hard work as a TEAM and you will win many more.

the thinker
Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

4sporterEHS wrote:Bassmaster, what are your thoughts?

The Eagles shot very poorly again as they did against Southern. A lot of the shots were very bad shot choices and there didn't seem to be too much team ball played. As already mentioned the absence of players didn't help the Eagles any either. It was very obvious that Coach Ewing and Coach Hawley had their team ready to play :!: Congrats to the Marauders on the big win :!:

fasteach
Varsity

Post by fasteach »

on to wahama. i hear they are really good.

Marauder_2010
Freshman Team

Post by Marauder_2010 »

wat i saw tonight from meigs was a great TEAM win.....meigs pushed the ball the whole game which forced many 3 on 1 and sum 4 on 1 that ended up being many easy lay ups.....great win for the marauders ....now its across the river to wahama for a rematch of last year's last second thriller

Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

Meigs certainly didn't look like a 2 win team. If they keep up the hard work I think they can play with any team around.

fasteach
Varsity

Post by fasteach »

bass master i said that back in october and was roundly booed and jeered on this site. i was called names and generally made fun of. look it up. i would still like to see coach ewing get chris and will involved in the game to open up the middle like what was done last night. in the 2nd 1/2 eastern got tired and meigs scored alot of weak side lay ups. chris and cory hutton mostly. if we can perfect that and get gabe going. well i believe we can make some noise in the playoffs. this is what i said all along.

now if only the boys will believe....

Return to “Boys Basketball”