Vinton County @ Waterford

Ted Striker
Freshman Team

Post by Ted Striker »

If the Wildcats can't score over 50 a game, they'll never hang with VC. No matter how good Waterford's defense is, Vinton County will still get theirs.

RANDOMGUY
Riding the Bench

Post by RANDOMGUY »

I heard Trimble's AD and Principal were reffing the game Friday night, Any truth to that rumor? :roll:

Whoever said, "It's not wether you win or lose, it's how you play the game," was a
LOSER!!
throwitdown
Freshman Team

Post by throwitdown »

BLUEGRASSVIKE wrote:Why would Waterford schedule VC on senior night? Is it to motivate them or the way the shedule worked out? Either way this game is going to be a tricky one for the Cats. If VC blows them out on their senior night it could have some lasting effect going into the tourny (ecspecially considering their play of late). But, then again if they play with the Vikes it could help them in the 2nd season. Im not sure scheduling this game on senior night was a wise move for the Cats.

We didnt schedule this game for senior night, it was originally scheduled in january on a tuesday night that both teams had off. Vinton County didnt want to travel all the way to Waterford on a school night. So this is the only other time we could play this game. Southern was supposed to be our senior night.

throwitdown
Freshman Team

Post by throwitdown »

RANDOMGUY wrote:I heard Trimble's AD and Principal were reffing the game Friday night, Any truth to that rumor? :roll:

Haha i hope not but but i wouldnt put it past them. Im not going to the game tonight because im sick. So I'll listen to it on the radio i guess. I did hear Gary Tornes is sick and didnt go to school so i hope he gets better and can be there for senior night tomorrow.

throwitdown
Freshman Team

Post by throwitdown »

Why is trimble-waterford not on the radio...alexander and belpre are on 105.5 and 107.7

freethrow
Varsity

Post by freethrow »

I wondered the same thing old boy.

freethrow
Varsity

Post by freethrow »

Any update on this one? That is Waterford at Trimble

Diehard Fan
Freshman Team

Post by Diehard Fan »

VC will kill Waterford, game will be over after 1st qtr.

BLUEGRASSVIKE
Varsity

Post by BLUEGRASSVIKE »

Diehard Fan wrote:VC will kill Waterford, game will be over after 1st qtr.

I do think VC will win this game but by the end of the 1st? I saw a quote from you on the Trimble/Waterford thread saying something else smart like "now that we beat Trimble we can make a run at state" or something like that. Are you a Waterford fan being sarcastic or do you really think VC will dominate this game? Reguardless Waterford will show up and I see the Vikes pulling away in the 2nd half. Good Luck to both teams.

GO VIKES!!!!!

ball hound
Freshman Team

Post by ball hound »

I am going to make the trip from Chilli to see this match up. Guthrie will win the battle in the paint with Cunningham and Hedershot will be nuetralized by Prater /Beaty. It may be a close game for a time in the 1st half, but V.C. will pull away in the 3rd.

V.C. 68
Waterford 46

JayKlineFan
Waterboy

Post by JayKlineFan »

If Jay Kline were coaching Waterford they would be 19-0 right now and waiting to beat vinton tonight by 10 or more.

He's a wizard and would have Waterford pounding the paint and destroying opponents.

"The Cadillac."
Judge Smales
Freshman Team

Post by Judge Smales »

If if's and but's were candy and nuts, oh what a wonderful world it would be! :razz:

MOBSTERMAN
Freshman Team

Post by MOBSTERMAN »

waterford plays decent d
this will keep them in the game early
vc 69
water 55

BLUEGRASSVIKE
Varsity

Post by BLUEGRASSVIKE »

VC's JV up 22-5 after 1st Q. Cats hit a 3 at the buzzer. was 17-0 @ 1 point.

Too bad Kline isnt there to help waterfords JV he could turn it around and end up winning by 20+

JayKlineFan
Waterboy

Post by JayKlineFan »

BLUEGRASSVIKE wrote:VC's JV up 22-5 after 1st Q. Cats hit a 3 at the buzzer. was 17-0 @ 1 point.

Too bad Kline isnt there to help waterfords JV he could turn it around and end up winning by 20+

Is this game on the radio..do you get phone calls...or do you have a compuiter at the game?

I am interested in the outcome of this one.

Jay Kline may be the best but Royster is the second best i'll will say. that man can simply coach any sport at any time just like Jay Kline.

"The Cadillac."
Ty Webb
All State

Post by Ty Webb »

JayKlineFan wrote:Jay Kline may be the best but Royster is the second best i'll will say. that man can simply coach any sport at any time just like Jay Kline.

You're on Crack!! John Royster is a tough old bird and he HAS averaged 17 wins a year since he started coaching for the talent ridden Vinton County JV program..."i'll will say." But Royster can't possibly be compared to the immortal "Jay Kline." I mean, geesh....Jay Kline and the Buckeyes are what 7-13 overall and 2-8 in the TVC.

Bluegrass......keep up the updates coming. This should be a good game for VC and H2Otown....even though Jay Kline won't be on the bench for either team.

vikefan
Freshman Team

Post by vikefan »

Mrs. Vikefan and myself are going to name our firstborn male-child none other than......John Royster Vikefan......I mean, really..is there another JV Coach with his stats and record ? ( Not to mention his stunning personality and movie star good looks ? ) Royster is the hybrid of Brad Pitt and Bobby Knight.

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

Any radio for this one tonight? Thanks in advance.

MOBSTERMAN
Freshman Team

Post by MOBSTERMAN »

That would be an alright name vikefan
but i bet jayklinefan can come up with a better one
:lol:

g w mclintock
All State

Post by g w mclintock »

Wow, no updates yet?

Return to “Boys Basketball”